Chapter XXIX: What to Do

We seriously say this every other chapter but.....we are so sorry for taking a while to post anything. But we hope you like this chapter at the very least.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'

~Draco POV~

It had been about a week since I told Luna that I was no longer going to hold back. She hasn't changed in the least, but everyone else noticed that I started acting more like a boyfriend rather than a friend to her. My mother tried to help but all the things she suggested would never get Luna's heart. For example she told me I could sing her a song, or write a poem telling her about my feelings.....well, okay for the most part I just didn't want to do those things but still. Astrid, Ginny, Hermione and Cho told me some things but it's hard to do anything when they are all basically breathing down my neck. Maybe I shouldn't have told her anything at all and just remains friends with her. Our Muggled Minds class ended and I waited for everyone to leave before I could talk to professor Rory.....maybe he will have some thoughts on this.

"Hello Professor" I said walking towards his desk

"Ah, hello Mr. Malfoy. What can I do you for?"

"Um....well, it' not exactly school related...." I said slowly

"Would it happen to be....a certain girl" He said a bit too happily

"How did you k-

"If it's not school for a guy...it usually is a girl" He said with a smug face

"I have tried to talk to my friends bu-

"I understand perfectly well. You came for a wiser mind" Nodding his head for his own comment.

"Ya, well I don't know how I should tell her" I said carefully not to reveal Luna's name....that would be really embarrassing

"You should probably start with realizing that Miss. Lovegood does not get things like dating and love very easily"

"How did you know it was Luna?" I asked extremely embarrassed

"I can see how you are always staring at her....even though you should be paying attention in my class" He said furrowing his eyebrows

"...sorry"

"It's quite all right, I was a teenage boy once too"

"What did you do to Professor Pond?"

"Well, my charms are definitely a plus, but there is also the fact that I have no idea" He said scratching his head " I did tell her I liked her but I did not think she heard me...but anyways that is our small story" 

"Great, you didn't mean for her to hear you and she did, while I meant for her to hear me and instead I got all my friends that now know." I said frustrated

"I can say that she may need time adjusting to things like dating and so on, so you should probably start off slow and just let you heart do the talking instead of that famous Malfoy brain."

"Ya, I'll do that" I said walking out of class

"Come back if you need some more knowledge" Professor Rory shouted from his class

"Great" I said to myself......that was absolutely no help.

'-'-'-'-'

We know that this story is short but we thought it's better than no story.  We hope you have a wonderful day and remember to "NSR" (Never Stop Reading)

.....Until we meet again.....