Chapter XXVI: Be My Valentine

Were sorry it has been so long but we have been so busy with school. We also got sick and even though we are not fully better we wanted to make a chapter for Valentine's Day. We hope you like this chapter and have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

~Draco POV~

In a couple days will be Valentine's day. I have never had much experience with doing anything in the past for Valentine's Day, mainly because my father would have never approved of it but this year is a bit different. Blaise is giving Ginny flowers but I don't think I have enough courage to give Luna anything. She most likely would accept them but I don't think she would really understand why I'm giving them to her....so I think I'll pass on it.

"Ouch" I said walking into a wall

"You okay there Malfoy?" Harry said in a teasing voice as Ron was standing next to him laughing

"Funny Potter. but lately I haven't been able to think clearly, I don't know what's been wrong with me lately, guess I'm just out of it"

"Valentine's Day has got you in a pinch too?" Erik and Blaise said walking up to us

"You too" Ron said

"It's not like its war or anything guys" Harry said

"Feels like it, the girls are all excited for it, probably seeing who will get the best stuff" Ron said

"That's not how it works...." harry said feeling a bit frustrated with the guys.

"Pretty much though" Erik said

"The girls won't really care what it is you give them, just give it from the heart...I guess" Harry said looking a bit uncomfortable with his own words as we all looked at each other for a few seconds and then starting laughing probably one of the hardest times ever.

"What, are you a bloody girl!?!" Ron said

"You have a lot of deep feelings, don't cha?" Erik said

"Oh shut up" Harry said walking away as we walked with him while laughing our butts off.

------Valentine's day------

The day started off with all of us eating Breakfast as Erik, Harry and Ron gave flowers and chocolates to Astrid, Ginny and Hermione. Astrid was a lot more popular than I thought because guys kept coming up to her and giving her flowers, chocolates and stuffed animals. Erik was not happy at all and started throwing all of the gifts away, which did not make Astrid very happy but none of the guys could blame him...we were all the same. Luna, Hermione, Ginny and Cho got just as many gifts...mainly because the 7th years were practically famous since the war so all of the younger years would give presents any chance they had. I threw most of Luna's things away while she wasn't looking and just casually looked as if it got lost. Blaise on the other hand tried tossing the gifts but Ginny found out and...let's just say Blaise regretted it dearly. We all felt so bad for him because we knew how he feels about Ginny, even the girls know but Ginny is a bit slow and thinks he is just being funny. We all walked outside for our break when two guys came up to Astrid and Luna who were standing right next to us.

"H-hello...I am Spencer..."

"And I am Michael" They said handing Astrid and Luna flowers

"We hope you like them!" They said in unison

"They are beautiful" They said

"There okay..." Erik said as Astrid elbowed him in the stomach

"Thanks.... you may leave now" I said shooing they off