Chapter XXVII: We're taking a Trip

Hello everyone, we are so sorry that it has been so long since we have posted anything but graduation is coming up for us soon so that means dealing with colleges, SAT's and a bunch of stuff that I would rather not even think about....but what can you do? Anyways we hope you guys like this chapter, and we know some of the things in this chapter don't fully seem like it could happen.... but please just think that it all works out:)

~Draco's POV~

I got up earlier than expected and quickly put on a plain black shirt with some jeans and my converse. I then sat down on the couch and read a book while waiting for Luna.

"Sorry did I take too long?" Luna said coming out of her room.

"....um....no" I said becoming a bit stunned at how pretty she looked. (For those who are curious, she is wearing a yellow and white sunflower baby doll blouse with rolled up capris and yellow high top converse. It was a bit hard deciding on what would go with her style and personality but this is what we came up with, we thought this would most likely suit her. ^_^)

"Thank you, you look very handsome" Luna said getting her purse.

"Thanks, are you ready to go" I said opening the door

"Going out so soon" I heard a very familiar voice say

"Yes Professor Snape.... too bad you can't go" I said back. For the past few months Professor Snape and I seem to argue more than Snape and Dumbledore.

"Draco..." Luna said with a stamp of disapproval on her face

"Sorry but he always has something to say, can't you just be nice once in a while?"

"I do not remember saying anything rude to you, all I said was that you are going out early" Professor Snape said defensively

"Yes, but it always comes with a rude remark after. Anyways, we don't have time to argue c'mon Luna" I said grabbing her hand

"Oh yes, they are going to that amusement park today" Dumbledore said

"Why on earth they would go to a muggle place like that is beyond me. I just do not understand what the new professor is teaching" Snape said

"Muggles studies..." I said dragging Luna in an annoyed voice "He's teaching us about muggles, hence going to a place.... with MUGGLES" I basically yelled as I was still walking away.

"Well isn't he rude" Professor Snape said as Dumbledore yawed and went back to sleep

"Draco, why are you so upset" Luna said as we were walking down the stairs

"I'm not, but if I don't do something dramatic like that then he will never let us leave" I said knowing how he works too well.

"Very true" Luna said as we walked into the Grand Hall

"Hey guys" Blaise said waving us over. The Grand Hall was almost completely empty with the exception of the Muggled Mind students.

"Aren't you guys excited; I can't believe were going to Disneyland!" Ginny squealed

"I know...this is too exciting!" Cho said

"We should hurry up and eat, we will be leaving soon" Erik said

----A week earlier----

"Alright class, I have asked Head Mistress McGonagall and she has given her consent to a class proposal I gave to her a few weeks ago" Professor Williams said. We all looked around the room getting excited over what he would have in store for us.

"In a week's time we will be having a class trip to Disneyland!" The muggles of the class were so excited while the rest of us were a bit slow.

"For those of you who do not know what Disneyland is, it is a huge Amusement park in America. I know it is also a bit of a late notice but please make sure to get back your permission slips on time"