How Can I Love You When I Hate You So Much? (Draco Malfoy) Chapter 34 *UPDATED*

Chapter 34 The beginning of the end...is that way too cliche?

"Don't touch it!" Hermoine yelled as Harry reached for the strange smoky sphere. I got the sudden feeling we weren't alone as Harry reachd forward and grabbed the sphere anyway.

"Wow. I expected something dramatic to happen. Like shelves falling or someone sneaking up behind us and-" I started, but was cut off. From right behind them, a drawling voice said, “Very good, Hawthorne. Now turn around, nice and slowly, Potter, and give that to me.”

I jumped around quickly and was faced with a dozen or so dark, cloaked figures blocking our paths from every direction.

"Jezabel Hawthorne. Well well, Draco really didn't do you justice when he told me about you."  said the same drawling voice. It sounded familiar, but not someone I recognized. "A lot of people are very interested in you."

"Somehow, I doubt that's a compliment." I said in a low voice. The man chuckled lightly and faced Harry again.

"To me, Potter." the man in front of us said again.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked. Several of the cloaked figures laughed. I realized then that they were closing in around us slowly. A female voice with a thick Cockney accent said loudly "The Dark Lord always knows!" Se shrieked. The voice sounded familiar too, but again, I couldn't place it.

"Always." The man said. "Now give me the prophecy, Potter."

“I want to know where Sirius is!”

I want to know where Sirius is!” mimicked the woman to their left. Her voice reminded me of something, but everything was so fuzzy for some reason. I pushed against the wall that seemed to be blocking my memories, and something flashed across my vision.

"I killed Sirius Black, and now I've got the other!" The same woman's voice from just a moment ago.

Kirby dance!(>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) <('-'<)

DRACO

 I paced the common room again, as I had the past hour. Where the hell was Jezabel? I hadn't seen her since just after I told her Potty and his Mudblood gang got busted by Umbridge. She ran off so quickly, I knew something was wrong.

I was ready to pull my hair out when an owl flew in and dropped a letter on my bed.

It's happened. Be ready.

L.M.

It's happened? What could Father have meant?

I dropped the letter onto the bed and my head into my hands. He couldn't mean...

JEZ

“REDUCTO!” I was snapped from my daze suddenly. Five curses flew in five different directions and the shelves opposite them exploded as they hit. Then everyone started moving. I ran in a random direction, as far away from the woman from my vision as possible. I ran through the hallway through which we came, and picked a door at random. I was running down a dark hallway, and suddenly I was falling. I tumbled down steep stone stairs, my right wrist cracking against one of the stairs as I fell, until I finally landed flat on my back in the sunken pit where the stone archway stood on its dais. The archway from the vision. I stared at it again, its dark curtain whispering to me. I stepped forward, entranced by the odd melodic chant. I stepped forward a few more times before I was interrupted by a vision. A strange vision, like the night Snape told me to stay away from Draco.