Fnaf Meets Undertale

FINALLY! IT IS HERE! XD

Sorry it took me forever to write this chap, I've been really busy writing a new book and I was also taking a break from stupidity.

When I started to write again, I started to have breathing problems and chest pains. I'm still having that problem now, but it's slowly going away. Hopefully it's going away for good.

AND NOW! THE STUPIDITY STARTS!

Enjoy

OH WAIT! ONE MORE THING!
I'm changing the writing style because the old one was terrible. I believe this new writing style will be a bit better.

It was a normal night at Freddy's. Mike was in his office doing his job, Foxy was playing a card game with Chica and Freddy, and Bonnie was half asleep while Balloon Boy and JJ rant about Obama Care. (Don't ask why)

Everyone stopped what they were doing when they heard Golden Freddy talking to someone. The voice he was talking to didn't sound familiar at all. It was deep, but kinda young and goofy.

The voices got louder and louder until Golden Freddy came into view. He was wiping a tear out of his eye from laughing so hard.

"Haha! You're so funny" he said while clenching his stomach.

Freddy, Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, and the balloon brats were looking at Golden Freddy with all their eyebrows raised.

"What?" Golden Freddy said.

"Who are you talking to?" Freddy asked.

Golden Freddy looked at the short, dark figure standing in the corner. "Oh this is Sans!"

DUN! DUN! DUNNNN!!

The figure steps out into the light. He is wearing a blue jacket with long baggy shorts. His eyes were black with little white pupils. He places his hands into his pocket and shows his white teeth. All jaws drop when they see that he's a walking and talking skeleton. Foxy's jaw literally falls off.

"Wazz up" Sans said in a laid back, chill tone.

Nobody didn't say anything, they just stood there wide eyed. Sans awkwardly looked around the room then looked back at the mind blown animatronics. "What?"

Chica gulps and says, "Y-y-you're a...a-"

"Totally handsome? Yeah, I know" Sans winked.

Foxy's eyes turned black and his fists clenched. His jaw magically floated back up to his mouth and he stomped right over to Sans.

"Listen here punk!" Foxy growled. "Chica is mind so back off!"

"Hey,hey!" Sans held his hands up in defense. "Don't get ya panties all in a twist, fox boy!

"That's it!"

Foxy holds Sans up by the collar of his shirt with his hook. When Foxy was just about to destroy him, they were interrupted by a taller skeleton walking into the room, with his eyes glued to a pice of paper.

"Hey Sans, I don't understand how you solve these word puzzles! They are soooooooooooooooooooooo-" the tall skeleton stopped when he looked up from the pice of paper and saw his brother hanging from a pirate foxes hook.

"H-hey bro!" Sans said awkwardly.

"Sans?! Ugh, what kind of trouble did you get into now?" The taller skeleton asked as he put his hands on his hips.

"THERES ANOTHER ONE?!" Foxy shouted before his jaw fell off again. Sans wiggled himself off the hook and fell down. Sans looked at the collar of his shirt and saw a tiny rip.