dul : you younghee

Kim Taehyung's POV

I led kyojang to the locker hall and gave her my jumpsuit. I still wonder why she's all drenched but I think it's best if I don't ask her again.

She went inside the washroom and I waited for her outside since I don't know where to go.

For a few minutes, she came outside wearing my jumpsuit. It's oversized for her and I chuckled. She looked slightly embarrassed so I stopped chuckling or else I'll be dead.

We walked along the hallway without saying anything. I decided to ask her, "Are we going to have the club activities today?" I asked her and she looked at me.

She's our manager in the music club, that's why.

"Are the people still coming?" She asked, referring to those guys who left the club since the first day they joined. I don't know why either. I think it's lucky to have kyojang as the club's manager.

"Oh, I think no but there are still seven people coming." I told her and she sighed.

She didn't talk again and that's the way she is. She rarely talks in the class too.

We continued walking to our class and she went inside. "You aren't going to eat lunch?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Okay then," I said as I continued walking when she called me.

"Kim Taehyung!" I turned my back to look at her. "Tell Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook to come to class and you too." As expected, she's going to say that because I heard it from her like 19951230 times a day.

Just when I was about to tell her that I don't want to go, she already went inside the class.

I continued walking to the food court when a guy walked up to me and punched me in the face.

"What the hell?" I looked at him and realized that he was a senior.

"What the hell, you said? You punk stole my girlfriend then asked her to break up like 30 minutes later?" He yelled, causing everyone in the canteen to look at me.

"Uh, who was she?" I asked him and he was about to punch me again but I blocked his hand and released his hand away.

"You little-" He shouted but his friends came up and stopped him. I walked to sit down at my friends' table.

"Ya, you dumped another one again?" Jimin asked me as his girlfriend was sitting on his laps. I shrugged.

I sat down next to him and touched my cheek. It hurts, fuck it. A moment later, Soobin came to sit beside me.

"Oppa, gwaenchana?" She rested her hand on my shoulder. I think I broke up with her? or no?

"I'm fine," I told her back as I draped my arm around her waist and gave her a peck on her cheek; she smiled.

I felt like I lost my appetite so suddenly so I stood up from my chair. "Aren't you going to eat?" Jungkook asked and I shook my head.

"Don't forget to come to class, kyojang is asking for us." I told them and they nodded lazily.

"Oppa-" Soobin was about to say something but I just left the table and walked outside the food court.

I walked to Bangtan's secret hideout, the small room that stored some of the school's appliances.

"Hi there, horse." I greeted Hoseok hyung and he stretched his arms out, yawning.

"Good morning, nice face you got there." He said while rubbing his eyes and I walked to get the manga that he was sitting on the whole time; I turned the school upside down looking for it.

"I'll take that as a compliment. And gosh, hyung! It's my manga!" I took it from him and he apologized.

I glanced to the left side to see Jin hyung listening to music with eyes closed. I didn't want to disturb him so I just walked outside the room.

I kept strolling along the hallway and I saw Yoongi hyung talking with Namjoon hyung while swirling a basketball.

I just looked at them then walked inside my class. I used my leg to slide the door open. I saw a few students inside but they're all gathered together in one group.

Only one desk is isolated, and it was Younghee's.

I closed the door back and looked for my seat. Oh there it is, the chair and desk that are covered with dust. I got closer and wiped them away; then lifted my desk up to place it next to kyojang.

She turned her face that was looking blankly on her desk to look at me.

"What? I can't sit here?" I asked her as I continued bringing my chair.

"Dude, I didn't say anything." She said between her sighs and rested her face to her desk.

I sat back down and heard the bell ring indicating that it's time for class, so I took out my manga and started reading.

Jimin and Jungkook came inside the class and sat down next to me. We hit each other until the teacher came, we stopped and slept.

• • •

"Ya, wake up you asshole." I felt a hand hitting my head so I looked up to see Jimin and Jungkook standing in front of me.

"It's time for the club activities." Jungkook said then left the class with Jimin.

I stretched my arms out, yawning and noticed kyojang sitting at her seat, staring blankly at her desk again.

I stood up and waved my hand in front of her face for two seconds to make her come back to her sense.

"Aren't you going to teach us today?" I asked her, referring to the music club.

"Oh, I'm going to. You can go ahead first." She said as she prepared her stuffs to her bag.

"I didn't say I would wait." I teased and she sighed, smiling.

"Arrasso, just go." She told me to go and I did. I walked to the music club and saw 6 other guys are gathered there already. My mission is completed for today.

We kept waiting for our manager for 10 minutes and she's nowhere to be seen. Yoongi hyung is already asleep.

"Ya, Taehyung. Can you go and look for her?" Hoseok hyung commanded and I sighed, standing up from my chair. I walked to the classroom's direction.

I slid the class's door opened and I saw many girls were trying to take kyojang clothes off. More importantly, Soobin was standing there filming her while laughing.

I felt my anger rising rapidly and my hands balled into fists.

"YAA! LET GO OF HER!" I yelled, causing the entire room to fall silent and all eyes are averted on me.

Just what the hell are they doing?