seumulyeoseot : farewell

This 2 mins and 9 seconds video explains a little bit about Taehyung's situation. You can watch it first and read this chapter later, but if you don't wanna be spoiled, you can read first.

I hope the video turns out okay. I was bored so I made it ;)

Taehyung's POV

"Come on, let's hop inside." Jin hyung told me to hop inside a truck full of bangtan members.

They were smiling at me indicating that I should go inside, then I nodded in agreement. I also saw Jimin sitting there, so he isn't with Younghee . . .?

where are you, younghee?

"Is there something wrong?" Hoseok hyung asked and I shook my head.

It's already evening and we're all traveling to somewhere we don't know. I looked at my trembling hands, try not to remember everything that has happened.

I might have killed someone. I might become a murderer. And I'm just here running away from my own problems.

i want to die.

"We're stopping at a gas station, come outside if you want to buy anything." Namjoon hyung announced, only making Hoseok hyung got hyped up.

He got off from the back of the truck in an instant and I just sat there, sighing. I remembered what happened again and my hands started to shake.

i did wrong, and i'm running away.

I averted my eyes from my hands to Jimin attempting to ask him whether she contacted him, but he was already asleep.

I sighed, wiping my tears that lingered in my eyes away. This is all so fucked up. My eyes started to hurt again, I guess this will be the last day I'll be able to see.

For 15 minutes, Hoseok hyung came back with two packs of foods and snacks. He put them down and covered a blanket over Jimin.

"Is everything ready?" Yoongi hyung asked and we all said yes.

Jin hyung drove faster and I just sat there in silence looking at the night sky. Just what am I going to do next?

Bangtan, my friends that I treasured the most. Will you turn your back against me if I tell you that I kill a person? Will you still stay by my side if I tell you that I can't find and protect a girl whom I truly love?

"Aigoo! We've arrived, finally." Jin hyung sighed in relief and told us to get out from the truck.

"Campfire here is perfect," Jungkook said in excitement. After that, we started to make fire and make some preparations.

"Where's Namjoon?" Jin hyung asked, then he popped out of nowhere.

We all looked at the direction he was coming and saw words on the glass.

"you need to survive."

"This is making me so emo," Jimin said and we all chuckled.

"So, do you still remember our promise?" Jin hyung asked, and we all gave him smiles, nodding a response.

"Let's debut together, as BTS, as Bangtan Sonyeondan, as Bulletproof Boy Scouts." He said and we cheered.

i'm sorry, bangtan.

•••

As the sun started to rise, we all woke up and continued our trip. We climbed into the truck, shouting and laughing as Jin hyung drove faster through a scenery of dusty pale color. The bright blue ocean sparkles to our eyes and I felt like this is the most beautiful moment in life.

We continued shouting, but I felt as though our joyous noises was lost along the windy weather. Soon, Jin hyung swerved to a stop right before the tires hit the water.

Everyone started to jump from the truck and ran faster to the bubbly blue water.

I ran after them, forgetting every single problem I've been having on my mind. Suddenly, Jin hyung called me and I turned around to see him holding his pink Polaroid.

"Smile, Taehyung!" He shouted, and I made a peace sign to my cheek, as I smiled.

"Guys, come here!" Jin hyung yelled and they ran from the water to his direction. As soon as we all gathered, he started to film all of us and we would laugh, making some peace signs.

He started to take numerous photos of the ocean, the sky and us. After that, we started to challenge each other for a race.

I didn't have that very much stamina left inside my body so I rested for a bit. I just stood there, looking at Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung running to our truck's direction.

They arrived there at the same time then they told us to run there as well. The Maknae line was the last ones to arrive and I was the last compared to Jimin and Jungkook.

We started to laugh again then Jin hyung quickly captured our photo. As soon as our eyes met his polaroid, we all made peace signs again.

After awhile, we all get exhausted so we sat down at the back of the truck while looking at the sky.

"Oh! Your friends, Jungkook!" Jimin yelled, pointing at a swamp of seagulls flying to our direction.

"Yeah right," Jungkook replied, and we laughed.

Out of the blue, my eyes began to hurt. I guess it's about time.

"Let's go back, shall we?" Yoongi suggested and they all nodded except me.

"You guys can go ahead first, I'm going to stay here." I told them and they all furrowed their eyebrows. "I'm just taking some fresh air, don't worry. I'm going back soon," I lied, reassuring them and they went back like I told them to.

I started to sit at one place, looking at the sky and the water. The sun was setting, turning the bright blue sky to light tangerine which reflected to the water, tinting it the same color. It felt so peaceful but I still felt messed up. I glanced at the large metal structure which appeared to be a scaffolding.

I grabbed the first bar of the scaffolding and hoisted myself up. I stood there, staring at the dark sea in front of me. The view is really pretty, but this will the last time that I'll be able to see these things like this.

I glanced a little at the ground, seeing bangtan members putting there hands up waving at me to come back down. I smiled, and the moment I looked at them again, they're all gone.

i was hallucinating.

stop thinking, taehyung.

don't think, just jump.

I inhaled and exhaled, wiping my nose with the back of my palm and started to run forward, sprinting off the scaffolding.

The moment I got off there, I experienced something I've never had before. I felt like I'm flying.

As soon as I went deep inside the water, the sound of the waves rang loudly inside my ear and my head started to become dizzy. My mind went blank and my vision became blurry.

I was struggling in the water at first, but soon I stopped, engulfing myself into the darkness slowly. The sensation is just great as I expected.

i guess it's a farewell.

happy birthday to my faithful and fateful hoe ;) adorbstae it's fate to know u faith, and please have faith in yourself ♡ now there are many faiths and fates ㅎㅎㅎ 사랑해요 #생일ㅊㅋ