yeolnet : shouldn't have

Taehyung's POV

I just went back to my room since she's at her part-time job place. I'm so bored, ugh.

As I was about to go to the bathroom, I heard loud noises coming from the outside. I opened my door slowly to see them again.

They're knocking on her door, shouting for her uncle. Just why would they show up at this time of hour, I mean just don't appear at all.

"Open the door!" One of them yelled while the others were kicking the door. For a moment out there, I saw them bringing spraying paints in their hands.

"Do it," The tallest one commanded as the others nodded. Immediately, I ran to their direction and threw the paints away.

"Ya! What the hell are you doing?" I yelled, and they looked at me angrily.

"Punk, who are you? Don't butt into other people's businesses." He pushed my shoulder and I punched him in the face. Shit, my hand hurts.

Suddenly, he attacked my stomach and I'm already groaning in pain. It hurts. I fell down on my knees as everything went dark. My eyes are being assholes again.

"Taehyung!" I heard someone yelled my name then I also noticed that these punks' footsteps are drawing further.

"Come on, let's go back!" One of them whispered to the others just loud enough for me to hear.

For a few seconds, I could see my surroundings clearly again. I saw Jisoo and Younghee kneeling down next to me. I sighed in relief.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jisoo asked, panicked.

"I'm fine," I replied, trying to stand up from the ground with their help.

They escorted me back to my room and I sat down on the couch with Jisoo. She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong, Taehyung?" She asked softly and I'm afraid to look at her face.

"I-I'm going to make something," Younghee left us in the living room and she went to the kitchen.

Shit, now this is awkward.

"It's nothing actually," I almost forgot to reply Jisoo. "By the way, why are you two coming back together?" I tried to change the subject.

"I went to her restaurant and had a dinner with your mom," She responded stiffly and I looked at her.

"My mom?"

She nodded. "You should pick up her call, Taehyung. She's worried about you."

"Worried?" I stifled a small laugh.

"Come on, don't be like this!" She pulled my hand and I flinched. It's the hand that I punched those punks just now.

"Omo, I'm sorry," She apologized. "Your hand is bleeding!" She exclaimed in surprise, standing up from the couch.

"Where's the first aid kit?" She asked me and I pointed at the table in front of me. She swiftly took out the box then examined my hand.

She applied some balm and bandaged it. And this is becoming more and more awkward.

"Does it hurt?" She asked and I shook my head even though it hurts.

We remained silent again until she broke it. "Say, why are you living here?" She questioned and I lost all of my motivation to answer.

"I don't know," I sighed and she rested her hand on my shoulder again. I don't want this, I just want to forget about her . . .

Please don't stir those feelings up again because I'm on the verge of giving up on you, although it's hard.

"Is everything really okay?" She asked silently, and my heart pounded. Stop, just stop it.

I nodded hesitantly.

"You've changed, haven't you?" She stretched her arms out then looked at me.

"Did I?"

She nodded. "You weren't stiff like this when you were with me." She said the truth and I looked down at my fingers that intertwined together.

"I-I'm not sure," I told her and she smiled.

That smile.

For a few minutes, her phone rang and she picked it up.

"Okay, I'll be there." She spoke and ended the call.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I have to go now." She told me and I almost sighed in relief. I escorted her to the door and she stood in front of me, smiling.

"What is it?" I decided to ask when out of the blue, she stood on her tiptoes and gave me a peck on my lips.

As soon as she did that, her cheeks got red and she left in an instant.

Just. What. Is. Happening.

I stood at there, dumbfounded until I heard a sound coming from my kitchen. I closed the door instantly, rushing to the kitchen.

There were broken glasses shattered on the floor and Younghee wore a very panicked face as she sat down, trying to breath hardly.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked her as I lowered my body just low enough to be able to talk to her. She didn't respond and she started bringing the shattered glasses up.

I gulped. "I'll take care of this, just go and sit at the living room," I told her as I brought some pieces up but she was not listening to me.

"YA! YOUNGHEE!" I shouted and she got startled that a piece of glass cut her finger. She looked at me with eyes brimmed with unfallen tears.

"I-I'm sorry," I tried to hold her hand but she released it from me abruptly and stood up.

She bit her lower lip as if trying to tell her tears not to come out. I stood up slowly attempting to ask her what happened.

"Just-" I started but got cut off when she walked out off the kitchen, leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

For a few seconds, I heard that she slammed the door shut and I sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Just what's wrong with her and what's wrong with me?

I'm all messed up, I just want her to cheer me up like before and yet, why is this happening? And I even waited for her to come back just to talk to her . .

This is all my fault, I shouldn't have shouted.

sorry, a short and crappy one ㅠㅡㅠ