ilgop : long hair

Younghee's POV

I opened my eyes slowly to see myself laying on Taehyung's bed and our faces were only a few inches apart.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" I yelled, kicking him and he fell from the bed.

"Mwoyah?!" He rubbed his eyes to look at me. "Is there a rat or something?"He asked and I hopped off from his bed in an instant.

"I-it's time to go to school!" I stuttered, walking outside his bedroom.

"Arra arra, just go and prepare yourself and don't forget to make me breakfast too." I turned to look at him as he crawled back to his bed, hugging his stuffed lion.

Aish, this kid. Is he for real?

I guess I just have to do this because he rescued me a few times. I walked out from his room then strolled outside.

I looked left and right to see if they're still here, I guess not since it's so early in the morning. I unlocked my door as I looked inside to see my house like a dumping site. He did it again, I can't believe that I'm crying in the early morning. I quickly cleaned them and made it look better again.

Finally, I'm done so I took a shower then dressed in my uniform and went to Taehyung's house again. I made a breakfast for him and sighed.

I opened his bedroom's door and noticed that he already wore his uniform but he's still sleeping again. Geez, this kid. I walked up to him and pulled his hand, "Ireona!" I yelled and he groaned.

Suddenly, he pulled my wrist hardly causing me to lay atop of him. He then opened his eyes slowly. His brown eyes penetrating mine so quick that I got taken aback by surprise.

"You really are loud, aren't you?" He scoffed, and I looked at him without blinking.

"I-i'm not," I broke our gazes but he pulled me by my waist so that I looked at him back.

"For a girl who rarely talks in class," He said. "Now I know your true nature kyojang." He smirked and I blushed.

"I-I," I was speechless and he pulled me closer, so close that I could feel the heat radiating from his body that warms mine.

Until then, I felt his hand moving on my back upward then stopped halfway as he gave me a smile that I've never seen before, a rectangular one. I looked at him suspiciously, wondering what is he up to.

For a few minutes out there, I felt my bra is being unclipped.

"What the fuck, Kim Taehyung!" I yelled as I released myself from him, moving my hand on my back as I stomped the ground.

"Ahh, I'm hungry." He stretched his arms out, yawning and went outside his room. I walked to his bathroom and clip my bra back together. I had to take my tie, vest and shirt off in order to do that. Sigh.

I walked out from the bathroom and went outside to see him sitting cross-legged on the floor at the dining table as he ate the breakfast. I sat down in front of him.

"You can cook, huh?" He said as he put a spoonful of omelette in his mouth.

"No, I can't." I sarcastically said as I ate the breakfast.

"Say," He started the conversation once again and I looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?" He asked and I frowned. He must have noticed my swollen eyes because I cried an hour ago.

"Yes, I hope so." I sighed, putting another spoonful of rice in my mouth.

He looked at me without blinking and I looked at him back, frowning. He leaned closer to me and wiped my mouth. I ate in an ugly manner again.

You're so dumb, You Younghee.

"Actually, why don't you try to stand against them?" He questioned and I looked at him, swallowing my food.

"I might have appeared as a strong class president, but I have completely no guts to stand against them." I told him the truth, sighing.

"Though you had the guts to stand against me," He said and I looked at him, blinking.

"I think you should give it a try," He stated. "I mean, be brave enough to stand in front of them, change to a new person rather than the old one that kept letting them stepping on." He ate another spoonful of rice.

"Even if Soobin is your girlfriend?"

"We broke up."

"That fast?!?" I shouted and he nodded.
"Jinjja, kim taehyung. I think there's none of them that you dated for more than one week."

"I don't know," He shrugged and I glared at him. For a few seconds, I started the conversation again.

"Then should I change myself entirely? I mean, should I change my clothes? my personalities? my attitudes? should I cut my hair?" I attacked him with questions and he yelled.

"Ya! Don't cut your hair!" I became silent as he yelled then he looked away quickly.

"What?"

"I-I mean," He stammered then sighed. "I like girls with long hair."

I looked at him, tilting my face to the left.

"Ya! Don't get the wrong idea! Even if you have long hair, I still hate you." He stood up from the dining table instantly as he brought the dishes to the kitchen.

"Fine! I hate you even more than you hate me!" I yelled and brought my backpack up in an attempt to go to school.

I went outside his house and went to school alone. I walked into the class and saw Seohwa erasing the board and those fuckgirls turned to look at me as I entered.

I put my bag on my desk and went to help Seohwa. I told her to take a seat and I started erasing the board. Then, I felt something hit my head. I think it's the board's eraser, since small portion of white flour-like spread all over my hair.

I turned to look at them as they walked toward me.

"Heroine is here again," Soobin's friend said but I didn't see Soobin anywhere.

"What business do you have with me?" I stood up straight, facing them.

"Heol, she's acting all innocent." One of them, which appeared to be Jimin's girlfriend, said as other 2 clapped.

"Because of you, Soomin had to suffer a heartbreak." She grabbed my wrist hardly and I tried to release myself from her.

"It's none of my concern!" I yelled and she gripped me tighter.

Until then, I felt a hand releasing me from her hand. I saw Jimin's face boiling with anger as he grabbed my wrist, walking outside.

We stopped in front of the bathroom. He sighed and I looked at him dubiously.

"I'm sorry," He said and I frowned.

"Why? It's not your fault." I told him and he ran his hand through his head.

For a moment, he looked at me, walking closer to me. I looked at him as he traced his hand on my cheek. I flinched.

"I-it's that white thing coming from the board's eraser," He said, releasing his hand from my cheek.

He made me realize that I didn't wash my hair yet.

"T-thank you," I looked down on the ground then to my left side when I saw someone standing still like a wall, looking at us. It was

Taehyung.