Epilogue

AN: I'm sorry guys but this book is coming to a close. I thought it did really well considering I thought I would write a couple chapters then scrap it but a lot of people liked it and although you guys probably want to punch me for doing this...I'm sorry.

I have other books I need to work on and this summer is going to be focused on finishing all of my books because I have a lot that aren't finished.

I am also proud of this book because it is my first human character book that did really well I have another one about police officers that I just started but this one did really well and I am happy because of that.

Thank you everyone who read this book through and through. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and I'm sorry that it is short.

-Stephanie.

Epilogue:

Fourteen Years Later

Cecilia's POV:

"Caleb are your brothers awake?" I asked my son. He was seventeen.Today was friday and he had a game this evening. I was so proud of him. He really excelled in hockey and he ended up dropping soccer and lacrosse to play hockey. Scouts for the NHL were looking at him and I was so proud.

He looked exactly like Max. A splitting image.

"We are here." My two younger sons said. They were fourteen and in grade nine. They however chose to play baseball and they excelled in that sport. I was proud of them as well. Once again. Twins that looked exactly like Max. I loved how all four of my children looked like him.

Yes four.

I had Caleb. The oldest. Christian and Christopher and then I had my eight year old Thomas. They were all so good at sports and they were smart. But they all looked like Max. I love how that is fair.

They all wore their academy suits while I prepared Thomas' lunch.

I smiled as they sat down and had breakfast. The older boys prepared their own while I did Thomas'. I shuffled around the kitchen lightly because I was pregnant with our final child. A little girl. I was almost due. About a week the doctor said.I still played soccer but I took the year off to have my little girl and I was going back next year.

I was doing so well I made team captain. Usually growing up it was always Stella. But finally it was me and she was so proud.

"Morning mom." Thomas said sitting down. It always took him a little longer to get dressed. He had trouble with all of the buttons.

"Morning sweetheart."I smiled kissing his head. Caleb went to go grab the keys for his new car, Max bought him but I snatched them before him.

"Becareful. I don't care if you're driving an expensive jeep. I want you to be safe." I told him this every morning since he got it. He was my first born. We lived together by ourselves for four years.

"Yes,Mommy." He smirked. He always teased me. He was a little shit but I loved him.

"Thank you." I said dropping the keys into his hands. He drove the boys to school.

I cleaned up the kitchen after they left and made coffee. The smell of it grossed me out but Max always had coffee.

"Don't do that." He said. Moving me away with kindness and gentleness. I shook my head and smiled.

"Good morning to you too sir." I smiled. At thirty six Max still looked great. He still played soccer, he still had those gorgeous muscles, the blonde locks, bright piercing blue eyes, nice ass from all the training...

"Good morning,beautiful."He said wrapping his arm around my waist and giving me a kiss. I wore my soccer pants and my hoodie. Because I was having a girl the team got me a new sweater that said "Future Captain" on it. They also got me the same outfit for her when she was older.