1. Bumping into a 'friend'

Shailene on the side :)
-----------
"No!" I yelled, laughing at the same time.

"Yes!" Derek yelled back.

"Derek, Tommy and I haven't done it yet," I calmed down and continued, "I plan to soon just not after only a month and a half of dating."

He sighed, "Okay, I give up."

"Can we go to the mall now? I'm so bored and maybe Derek can meet some cute boys," Zoe said.

Derek's eyes shot up, "Okay let's go then, my soulmate could be there what are we waiting for?"

45 minutes later we were walking into the food court.

"Hey what do you guys think I should.." and I bumped into something, or shall I say someone, and fell onto the ground. Wow good going Shay, you're totally not making a fool of yourself.

"Cupcake, could you watch it," I heared a
deep, annoyed and sorta sarcastic voice and looked up.

Ugh it was Zane. "Sorry geez."

"Just because you are banging my cousin doesn't mean I have to be nice to you."

I was shocked, "Excuse me but I'm waiting till we have a better relationship, I'm not gonna just have sex with random guys for fun like those sluts you bang," I spit out.

He looked at me and smirked, "Well, that isn't what he is telling everyone." Before I could respond, he was gone.

I looked at Zoe and she smiled, "He's only trying to get under your skin."

"Yeah, I guess." I replied.

We got in line of Auntie Anne's and I wasn't hungry so I just got a small drink. We all went to a table and chatted for a while. I looked over at Zane, he was with his friends, Brad and Jayden. I forgot I was staring so long and he looked at me. Awkward! I looked away and turned to Zoe and Derek and asked, "How many girls do you think he has slept with?"

Derek laughed, "Probably 3/4 of the school's junior and senior girls."

"Wow, there's so many lonely and desperate girls out there." I said as I  looked down at my phone and realized it was already 4:45. "I have to go you guys. Tommy is supposed to be bringing dinner."

"Okay have fun," Zoe said as I was walking out of the food court and out the doors to my car.

"We will!" I yelled back.

***

Author's Note,

Hey! I'm sorry this chapter is super short. They will definitely be longer in the next chapters. I just need to get into the story  :)