21. Black V-Neck

I opened my eyes. Where am I? I started to panic, until the events from last night flooded my brain. I started to panic even more. Where is Zane? I hope they didn't hurt him.

I tried to move but my body ached all over. I looked down, I was tied down to a chair. My hands were tied behind my back and my legs were tied to the legs of the chair. It was just me, sitting alone in a room. It was dark all around me besides the light that shined down on me. The door opened and someone walked in.

"You're up, I see." The voice said.

"No shit, I thought I was sleeping." I said sarcastically.

"Now now, no need to be a smartass." He replied.

"What do you want with me?" I questioned.

"I only want revenge." The man came out from the darkness and I recognized him from pictures Zane had should me.

"Dan?"

"Ahh, very clever, Zane picked a good one."

"Look, I know Zane and his dad didn't bail you out but they had a reason. You're a very violent person, and-" He cut me off by slapping me.

"Listen here, you know nothing about me." My face was throbbing in pain, I tried to shake it off.

"True, although, I know enough from what Zane had said, that you are nothing but an abusive druggie." He slapped me again. This time, on my other cheek.

"You are so lucky I am not strangling you right now." With that, he left. Only to come back with the one person I hate the most.

"Really, Katelyn?"

She laughed, "What are you saying Shailene."

"You're this pathetic?" I spit out. They were going to hurt me anyways, why not get some fun out of it?

"How am I pathetic?"

I laughed this time. "Zane doesn't want you so you have to be in a gang, have me kidnapped, Zane as well, to get revenge because he doesn't want a piece of trash like you?"

"You have no idea what you are talking about. You don't even know the full story. I've been a part of this gang since I was 16, I just never do drug deals or anything. I'm not like that but since my dad is in the gang as well, he was asked by Dan to help me reel Zane in for them. I knew Zane didn't want me. But I kept pushing in hope I could get the job done. Dan and I became closer and now we are together. I hate Zane for what he did to my poor baby. What kind of family doesn't bail their brother and son out?"

I laughed, "Um the kind that hates their brother for putting them through hell, and making them his personal slaves."

"It wasn't like that. It will never be like that."

"You are just as pathetic as her," I turned to Dan.

"You're such a bitch. No wonder Zane loves you. He always went for the greedy, naive ones." Me? Greedy? Yeah right.

"Hey whatever floats your boat." I said. "Where is Zane?"

"In the other room. He got shot. My guys took him to the hospital only because Katelyn cared about him so much." He rolled his eyes as he said this.

"Only as a friend. You know I don't have feelings for him babe, I love you." She said.

I laughed, "So you do have feelings for Zane then? You wouldn't have said 'oh here let me just have you shot and then we can make it better' for no reason."

"Only at first, then my dad asked me to play him."

"The only person that got played was you Katelyn." I said.