2. Chinese and Kingsman

Tommy on the side :)
----------
Tommy was coming over and bringing Chinese food. I wore something casual, light ripped jeans, a Twenty One Pilots shirt and a cardigan. I was about to spray perfume when the door rang. I sprayed it quickly and went downstairs to the front door.

"Hey, you look pretty," Tommy said with his smile I adore. I answered by giving him a peck on the lips. We went to go to the kitchen to eat. My stomach growled, I blushed of embarrassment. He just laughed and said, "I'm glad I brought your favorite food."

When we finished eating, we put in Kingsman: The Secret Service . We started to make out. He asked for entrance and I gladly welcomed him in. I didn't want to go any further. It just wasn't the right time.. He kept grabbing the bottom of my shirt and trying to take it off but I wouldn't let him.

"Come on babe. Let's take this to the bedroom. You know how bad I want you." I shoved him off of me and said, "I'm not ready okay?"

"Shay! You aren't even a virgin!" This was true, I gave my virginity to someone who wasn't worth giving anything to, a.k.a Joey Black, when I was sixteen. We were dating for 2 months. My sixteen year old self thought we were going to stay together for a long time but he broke up with me two days after that. That's kind of why I'm sensitive to this kind of stuff. Even though my v-card is  gone, I don't wanna sleep with someone just because. I have to know if they would stick around after or not.

"I don't think we've been dating long enough, I'm sorry Tommy. You know the story of Joey, you know I'm sensitive to this stuff."

He looked like he was getting angry, "That's bullshit Shailene!"

"Hey honey, I'm home! What's all the shouting?"

I looked at Tommy and said, "Sorry mom! Tommy is here, we are watching Kingsman: The Secret Service.

"Tommy, I think you should leave." I sighed. Before I could even say goodbye, he stormed out. "Mom, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed." I went upstairs and got in the shower. While I was in there, I kept thinking, 'What if he is telling people that we had sex?" or "What if people were asking him and he wanted to do it tonight to get it over with?" I don't know but something is up. He was being such a jerk and so pushy tonight. I pushed the thoughts away, got into bed and let my tiredness take over.

***

Author's Note,

this chapter is still short af, but longer than the other one anyways, please share and vote and all that stuff!

xoxo,

alexa