3. You're cheating on me?

Zane on the side :)
----------
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up and got dressed. I wore black leggings, a PINK sweatshirt and my black Vans. I got in my car and went to Tommy's. We take each other to school and rotate weeks. When I got there, his car wasn't there. So I guess he was still angry at me,  oh well, I didn't do anything wrong, and he will get over it, I hope. I decided to go to Starbucks because I had extra time. Too bad the drive through line was long and I was late to school.

I rushed into first period and said, "Sorry the Starbucks line was long," with a sheepish smile. I went to my seat in the back and sat down. Of course, Zane sits behind me. Stupid Ms. McHill! She still gives assigned seats in high school!! Half way through the class, a crumbled piece of notebook paper flew onto my desk. I opened it up and it said, "Woah, it's a miracle, the nerd banged the jock!" This could only be from one person, Zane. Ugh. I was deciding if I should be the bigger person and ignore it or reply. My stubbornness told me to write back so I wrote, "I'm not a nerd & for the second time, we didn't do anything yet!" I acted like I was flipping my hair and tossed the note back. Not even a minute later, he threw it back, "The nerd is lying...and did u hear about Tommy's 'home made' video?"

The only home made video I can think of is a sex tape. Great.

What video is he talking about? Then there was the bell so I didn't have time to ask. Peachy. Just peachy.

When my lunch period came around I decided to ask Derek and Zoe if they know anything about it. When they sat down next to me, they first thing that came out of my mouth was, "Is there a sex tape going around?" They both looked shocked and Zoe said, "I saw it but I couldn't tell who the girl was. I saw only like 10 seconds of it."

Derek looked confused and said, "I heard there was a tape from a long time ago going around and that it involved Tommy and you. I didn't believe it so I didn't think to say anything to you.." I didn't know if I should be mad or not. I guess I shouldn't because it's a rumor and they're my friends and they know me better than some rumor.

"I bet you he cheated on me." I said sadly.

Zoe shook her head. "I don't think he would do that to you. He isn't a jerk like that right?"

"I'm not sure..I don't know what he's capable of. We've haven't been dating for that long."

"Well I'm sure he didn't cheat on you."

Derek agreed with her. "Yeah I'm sure it's just from a while ago and some idiot brought it back up and started to spread it." No one believes me, not even my two friends. I have a gut feeling he did cheat on me and my own two friends don't even have my back.

"I have a gut feeling you guys."

"He didn't cheat on you Shay. It will be fine. It was probably from a while ago." Derek said. It's like they're defending him or something...

I rolled my eyes and continued, "I need to see the video then because it obviously wasn't me in it," Stupid kids spreading stupid rumors. "Zoe, you didn't say who the guy was, is Tommy in it?" She looked guilty or something, like she didn't wanna spill the beans.

"Yes, he was in it." My heart dropped, I mean how could he be this stupid. He was trying to have sex last night but then left! I need to talk to him, maybe its an old video or something, or maybe he cheated on me. Anger started kicking in, "How could he be so stupid? Did he think I wasn't gonna find out? I can't believe he would do this! I need to break up with him now!" I stood up and went to go find him.

I finally spotted him, he was sitting with his friends. I tapped him on the shoulder, "Hey can we talk?"

"Sure babe." he smiled.

"What's this video going around?" I asked.

"Oh...you saw it? I didn't know you would find out about that."

I was annoyed now, "No, I didn't see it, but it's going around the school, of course I would find out about it! Who was the girl? Are you cheating on me? How could you? Never mind, because we're through!" I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Babe, I wouldn't cheat on you! That video was from a long time ago! We didn't even know it was recording."

"How do you not know if you were recording or not?" That's stupid. Who recorded it. How is a camera just going to 'accidentally' record something?

He sighed, "It's a long story that I can't explain. Just believe me, I didn't cheat on you."

"I still don't think it was from a long time ago."

He just said, "Babe, I wouldn't do anything like that to hurt you. Believe me."

And for some reason I still didn't believe him but I said, "Okay."

***

author's note,

hey I did it! I know what's going to happen but I also feel like it wont make sense lol. I hope it works out and I will update soon. I stayed home from school today so I had more time.

xoxo,

alexa