5. Giraffe Onesie

Jayden on the side :)
------------------------
He texted back when we were in the middle of eating. He wrote, "Sure no prob, anything else I can do for you?" The video was also attached. Zoe immediately came to my mind. Just as I was about to text back, my mom told me, "Honey, get of your phone, I wanna spend time with you!"

I laughed, "Sorry mom, can we stay up late and watch movies on Netflix?

"Sure, can we watch Grey's Anatomy instead of movies?" I shook my head yes. I guess I will get to watch my favorite show today after all. It's Friday too, so we can stay up extra late.

We finished our wings and I cleaned my face with one of those wipes they give you. We went home and got in our pajamas. I was wearing a giraffe onesie. Hey don't judge, one is simply never too old to wear a onesie.  I was in my room and away from my mom, so I decided to watch the video he sent me. It took place in the schools library.  It definitely was Tommy in it. This must of been recent because his hair used to be long and he recently got a hair cut. He had the recent hair cut in the video. Also, it was Katelyn. Anyone could tell. I bet you he cheated on me. I need to talk to him soon.

That's the thing about Tommy, you'd never think he'd be the person to cheat on you. He makes everything seem just fine. But I also don't know what to believe. The video must've been recent but what if I'm just worrying too much? If I find out he cheated on me with Katelyn, I'm gonna be disappointed in my friends for not having my back.

6 episodes later, and at 2a.m, we were so exhausted. We decided to have a sorta-sleepover. I mean we live in the same house and stuff but in separate rooms. Duh. So tonight I'm going to sleep in her bed with her. I'm glad were spending time together, we never really do this kind of stuff.  Anyways, we both fell asleep right away.

---

I woke up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. Mmmmm! My favorite breakfast food!

After I ate, I realized I never texted Jayden back. So I texted him back saying,

Can you talk to my friend Zoe? She would love to get to know you..

I hope he doesn't think she's weird or something. That would break her heart. I then decided to go to the mall by myself. I occasionally do this, it's so much easier without Derek and Zoe wanting to go to every single store. My phone buzzed, wow, Jayden texts back quick. I looked at the screen. Ugh.

Hey babe, are we okay? I feel like were not and I don't want to lose you. You know how much you mean to me. hugs and kisses, Tommy.

Pshhh yeah right.

Idk, are we? You have some explaining to do...

I didn't really have anything to say. But I know he needs to explain the video and tell me what the heck happened in it.

Annnywayyss, I hopped in my car and headed for the mall. I decided to go to PINK first, I needed some new underwear. They have a good sale going on right now, 5 pairs for $27.00. So I picked some out, a blue pair, black, two grays, and a pink pair because why not? After that, I went to Bath & Body Works. I love any vanilla scent so I got a couple of Warm Vanilla Sugar items, lotion, perfume, and shower gel.  I was about to check out when someone bumped into me, "Hey could you watch where you are going next time, " I complained. I turned to look at the person and I was surprised at who I saw.

"No, maybe you should watch it, loser." Katelyn said. Katelyn was the typical popular girl in our school. Of course, she had her two side bitches, oops I meant friends, whatever same thing, Miranda and Brittney. Katelyn flipped her long brown hair and smirked at me, "Aren't you going to say something?"

I can't stand these girls. And no, I'm not gonna let her walk all over me. So I said, "Maybe next time, use smaller fake eyelashes so you can see where you are going." Okay, I wasn't that good at comebacks but anything is better than letting them walk all over you.

"Oh please, Tommy loved my eyelashes, he said they brought out my eyes, at least that's what he said that one day in the library."

So I guess it was recent, no one believed me. Wow. She sleeps with so many guys you can't keep count. I'm surprised she hasn't caught an STD yet. Or maybe she has...you never know.

"I'll be the bigger person and walk away. I'm not taking shit from you anymore." Once I said this, a weight lifted off my chest. She has bullied me since freshman year. I walked away and didn't feel like shopping anymore. I was in the car about to start it and my phone buzzed, it was Jayden.

Sure, she seems nice :)

Omg!! She is so going to flip the fudge out!!

***

author's note,

I liked this chapter. I had fun writing it and i think this will be one of my favorite chapters! and i got over 800 words.

xoxo,

alexa