16. Some Revenge...

---The next day---

D has to be Dan, Zane's older brother. It couldn't be anyone else that knows me. As much as I don't want to talk to Zane, I need to. I sent him a text

Hey there's a problem.

He texted back right away

What the hell now?

I said

Come over.

---20 minutes later---

"Last night, someone left flowers and a note on my porch."

His jaw clenched, "Let me see the note." I showed him.

"What the heck am I going to do!" He shouted.

"Calm down! We will figure something out."

"I hope so."

I had a question, "Why did you accept the money?"

He looked confused, "What money?"

"Don't play dumb Zane. I know Katelyn paid you to play me."

"Look I can explain, just give me a chance to tell you what happened."

"Okay go ahead then. It better be a good explanation for what you put me through."

"Okay well, I knew about my brother being back after we kissed the first time. Katelyn's dad is very wealthy and is also part of Dan's gang. He is very high up in it too. Katelyn and I were really close when I first moved here getting away from Dan. We were so close, I told her all about Dan and his gang. She told me a while ago that she found out that her dad was in it as well. She is kind of a part of the gang in a way, no one would suspect a girl like her a drug dealer." This was very confusing and shocking, I would have never thought Katelyn would be a drug dealer.

"Well, she told me lead you on, and in exchange, she would try to convince her dad to tell Dan to leave us alone. I said no. Then she offered money, It helped out my dad with the bills and stuff. But I could take Dan down by himself, but him and his gang, I wouldn't stand a chance. Anyways, I was so desperate at the time. I realize now that I made the wrong decision. I'm so sorry I had to hurt you."

I said, "Zane, I don't know what to say.."

"Shay, I've miss you so much and I hated hurting you."

"I hated being hurt by you.."

"I like you Shay. When I kissed you the first time, I meant it. I didn't take Katelyn's money until after. I'm such an id-" I cut him off by kissing him.

He was shocked at first but responded immediately once he knew what was going on. The kiss was filled with passion and desperation. I liked him too, of course.

I pulled away, "I like you too Zane." and kissed him again.

This time he pulled away, a little too soon for my liking.

"Shay will you be my girlfriend? Whenever I am with you, I feel like the best Zane I could ever be. I don't want you to be with anyone else, not even Eli. I want you, and only you."

I laughed, "How did you find out about Eli?"

"The party, remember? Oh and Jayden told me. Guys gossip just as much as girls do," he laughed this time.

"Yes, Zane, I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Thank goodness," he kissed me.

------

I pulled back, "What are we going to do about Katelyn and Dan?"

"I don't know. I am going to have to stand up to Dan some time or later. I guess we will have to wait."

"You aren't still going to play along with Katelyn are you?"

"Hell no."

I smiled, "Good."

"How about we prank her?"

"Sure," I laughed.

---School the next day---

Zane and I were okay now. It felt great. I, of course forgave him. If I was in the same situation, I would have probably agreed as well. We were currently sitting outside the girls locker room waiting for Katelyn to come out. We cut out holes in her pants. One on each butt cheek.

It was Zane's idea. He had to break into the gym coaches office and find the paper with everyone's lock combinations. I just had to go in there and unlock her locker and cut the holes. We were in another classroom across the locker room looking through the glass on the door.

When the bell rang, kids flooded the hallway. The door opened, and out came Katelyn. When we finally saw her butt, you could see her skin through the holes. This is so badass!!

When she was far enough down the hallway, we left the room. We saw a whole bunch of people, they looked like they were gathered around something. We went over and pushed our way to the front. There was Katelyn. Her face red as a tomato! This is so the best revenge ever! She saw Zane and I and let out a frustrated scream. Everyone around her, including Zane and I were cracking up.

She shoved everyone and ran to the bathroom.

"What is going on here?!" Mrs. Hans, our principal, yelled. Everyone went silent.

She shook her head, "Get to class right now!"

So we all do as we are told.

----

By the end of the day, pictures were posted on Instagram and almost everyone knew about it, even the freshman's. I felt kind of bad, but then again, that bitch deserves it. After 3 years of bullying me, she can handle one day of embarrassment.

I was currently sitting on my bed, watching Joey Graceffa. Damn he is so addicting to watch! (A/N shout out to Allie!)

My mom wasn't getting home until late. I texted Zoe, to come over. She was over in 2 minutes.

"Guess what!!!!"

She practically shouted, "OMG You and Zane are dating!"

"How did you know?" I laughed.

"I knew you still liked him even after what he said and did to you. I knew there must have been some reason for it. So explain!"

"It's a long story, but basically, Katelyn did pay him. He only accepted because he and his dad needed money for bills. He told me he liked me and that the first time he kissed me, Katelyn hadn't paid him. He meant it Zoe," I smiled. I would have told her the whole story, but I couldn't make her worry like that. I don't want her to always be concerned for my safety. Yes, I am terrified. If this Dan guy knows me, and knows that Zane and I are dating, I have no idea what he is going to do to me. Probably something I don't want to think about.

"Aweeee...! I knew you guys would be together some time sooner or later. There's more chemistry between you too then in 5th period," I laugh at her stupid comparison.

"Anyways, what do you want to do?"

She said, "How about we just watch something on Netflix? Oooh! We can even make macaroni like we used to." Zoe and I made up this weird but surprisingly good macaroni.

"Sure, that sounds good."

***

A/N

Aweee!! They finally together!!!

Vote, comment, and share!

xoxo,

alexa