8. Bye-Bye

Katelyn on the side :)
-------------------------

Once I eat dinner, and take a shower, I go to bed. When I wake up, I check my phone.

There's a text from Tommy,

How'd your tutor date go?

The plan is working! Tommy's getting jealous. I wrote back,

It wasn't a date. How was your tutor date with Katelyn at the library?

Ha, he is so going down. I wonder when we are going to break up. I mean we 100% are going to, but I have no idea when. This plan thing is stupid. I should just break up with him. Maybe at school in front of everyone..

-----School-----

"Tommy!" I yelled.

"Yes Shailene?"

"It's over okay? I know the video was the other day! You're such a liar and a cheater!"

A lot of people are gathering around us. Good, he needs to be embarrassed.

"Shay, you don't even know what you are talking about."

"Oh sure I don't. Zane was the one who saw you guys hooking up! I can't believe you. Have fun with your skank."

I heard a new voice, "Who's a skank?"

"You heard me Katelyn, I'm done taking your crap. Your no better than anyone else and sleep with every guy you can find."

With that, I turn and leave. I feel good. I'm glad I stood up to Katelyn. I also am glad that I don't have to deal with Zane's tutoring since the plan is off.

---At Lunch---

"Hey Cupcake."

Ughh. Now he need to go bye-bye.

"What do you want Zane?"

He said, "How come you broke up with him?"

"I didn't feel like dealing with him any longer."

"Oh, well okay I guess. See you at your house." What is he talking about? The plan is off so I thought tutoring was off. I guess I will have to tell him today.

Derek and Zoe didn't know about the plan. Zoe said, "How come you have been talking to him? I thought he hated you and you hated him?"

"Well he was the one who took the video so he was gonna help me make a plan to get revenge. Stupid I know. Anyways, the way we have been trying to make Tommy jealous is that Zane has been coming over because he needs help in math. He came over yesterday, and he's coming today even though the plan is off, I broke up with Tommy in the hallway, and I don't know why he's sticking around."

Derek started singing, "Shay and Zane sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-"

"Be quiet Derek! I don't like him and he for sure doesn't like me. He's arrogant, cocky, and a jerk."

"That's what you say now..." Derek and Zoe laughed.

"The bell is about to ring."

Zoe said, "Can we hang tonight or something?"

"I cant. Remember? Mr.AssFace is coming over."

Zoe laughed, "Okay. Next time then."

I smiled. "For sure."

---At Home---

Ding donnngggg..

Ugh, why is he even here? The plan is off, and so is tutoring.

"Hey Cupcake." he smirked.

"Hi Zane, why are you here exactly?"

He laughed, "You're helping me in math remember?"

"That was when the plan was on, I broke up with Tommy, so now the plan is off"

He just said, "Eh, I still need help. And your different, your not boring like those other girls I bang."

"We are most definitely not 'banging'."

"Not yet," he smirked.

"Ugh."

After 20 minutes, he got bored and wasn't paying attention. We decided to finish the rest of our game from yesterday.

"Um, I don't know. What's your favorite food," I asked him.

"Peanut butter pancakes. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time besides day dream about me?"

"Zane, I don't daydream about you. Your funny though."

He said, "How come you don't want me? Girls would be begging on their knees to tutor me."

"Um, for starters, I'm not like every other girl. Also, I just, not even 5 hours ago, got out of a relationship, and you break every girls heart, why would I get involved?"

He just smiled, "I'll make you want me Cupcake."

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." I laughed. How is he going to make me want him? That's ridiculous, I would never get involved with a bad boy.

"I'm bored, can we watch a movie?"

"Sure, your choice." I said.

We ended up watching 22 JumpStreet. That movie is pretty funny if you ask me.

"I should get going, I'll see you at school tomorrow." He winked and went out the door.

---Zane's POV---

I'm so confused, I don't know if we are friends or not or if she wants to be. I feel different around her. A good different though. I used to have a crush on her in freshman year. I was so different back then, now, I couldn't have feelings for a girl like her now..

Zane? What are you thinking? You aren't thinking straight. Your the schools bad boy, the guy who has more one night stands than you can count. You just need to take a girl home, and you'll be fine..at least I hope.

I called Becca, one of my 'special' friends, and invited her over. I will be fine in the morning and these feelings will be gone.

***

hey! Zane thinks he might have feelings for Shay!! yayy finally.

xoxo,

alexa