Chapter 10 B: Family

Recap: Nyonika receives a text from Manik, that says 'game over' and she is worried. Nandini's family is very happy to see Manik and Manik takes an important decision.

Sunday, 2:30 PM (Nandini's house)

Manik: I have taken an important decision and I want you to be by my side whatever happens.

Nandini: I will, hamesha.

Manik and Nandini left her house in his car.

Nandini: Where are we going Manik?

Manik: You will see.

In about 30 minutes they reach the Malhotra Mansion.

Manik and Nandini walked into the mansion. Nandini was seeing the place for the first time since 'that' day, her happiest and saddest day combined.

Nandini: Manik, are you moving back?

Manik: Wait. In a few minutes you will know everything.

....

Nyonika walked down the staircase wearing a red dress and black heels. She looked every bit of the devil that she was.

Nyonika Remembered Manik's text, which read, "from today there is no 'give and take' between us.  See you at 3PM. Game over."

Nyonika: Manik, What was that text?

Manik: Nyonika Nyonika! How have you been?

Nyonika: Manik, my son!

Manik: Damn 'your' son!

Nyokina: Its all because of her. What did this girl do again?

Manik: This girl (holding Nandini's hand) has a name, and its Nandini. You better start calling her that.

Nyonika was about to counter that but Manik threw some papers at her.

Nyonika: What is this?

Manik: ohhhh! I thought you could read! My bad! Wait, let me read it to you.

He took his copies of the paper and started to read.

Manik: One, 'Letter of Emancipation', I Manik Malhotra hereby disassociate myself from Nyonika Malhotra my birth mother. From this day onwards, we are no longer related in any manner. Two, Mr. Malhotra, the owner of Malhotra industries has released you of all duties for the company. Since, your current residence, the Malhotra Mansion is owned by Malhotra industries, you will have to vacate the property by the 31st of January 2016.

Nyonika: Manik!

Manik: Dad has signed all the documents of this mansion over to me. So, by tomorrow, I want you out of my house.

Nyonika was shocked by everything Manik said. She thought to herself- I think he knows. What do I do now? 

Manik held Nandini's hand and walked out of the mansion.

4PM, (Outside the Malhotra Mansion)

Nandini: Manik, I am with you if this is what you want, and I know that Nyonika ma'am has never been like your mother, but are you sure about what you just did?

Manik: Nandini, she never loved me and after what she did with that Harshad...
Manik: You and Fab 5 are my family. Not her..... The only thing I am worried about is you.

Nandini: Me? Why?

Manik: I am worried that she will take her anger out on you and I cannot let anything happen to you.

Nandini took Manik's hand which was intertwined with hers and kissed it.

Nandini: As long as you are there with me, no one can harm me.

4PM (Inside the Malhotra Mansion)
Nyonika paced around the living room.

Nyonika: I need to do something. All my planning for three months has gone to a waste. I cannot control him when that girl is around. If my attempt to kill her failed once, doesn't mean it will fail again. I need to do this myself...

7PM (Nandini's house)

Manik sat in the car while Nandini got out and stood near Manik's window.

Nandini: Bye Manik.

Manik pulled her hands and she moved closer to the driver's seat window.

Manik: I want a special bye!

Nandini: Me saying 'bye' is not special for you?

Manik nodded his head signaling 'no'

Nandini: You are so stubborn, Manik!

Manik: Not as much as you, Nandini!

Nandini: Okay. Close your eyes.

Manik: This time no running away, giving a kiss on my cheek etc.

Nandini nodded her head signaling 'yes'

Nandini: Now close your eyes.

Manik did as he was told. Nandini was never good at initiating the kiss so she took all courage the had and went closer to Manik.

Chachi: Nandu, you came back?

Nandini quickly moved away and realized that Chachi was talking from inside the house.

Nandini: Ok bye! Good Night Manik.

She quickly pecked his cheek and ran away into the house while Manik waited in his car smiling.

Manik: Maine sahi kaha tha, Nandini se yeh sab nahi ho payega even after everything!

Nandini went up to her room and instantaneously peeped through her window. She saw Manik looking up searching for her. She waved goodbye and gave him a flying kiss. As she blew the kiss, Manik with his hands caught it and took it to his heart.

Pre-cap: Nandini was thrilled that Manik recalled her and their love. Thinking of the wonderful moments she had with him over the weekend, she switched of the lights and went to her bed. Suddenly, she noticed a shadow of a human with a knife.

Nandini: Ahhhhhhhhhh!