Chapter 15: Guilty

Recap: Aryaman records Harshad and Nyonika talking to each other about the car accident. 'Plan Aryaman' is set in action with Nandini talking to Aryaman.

Monday, 1:10 PM (Jam room)

Nandini: Stop reasoning like a child Aryaman, love is a deep emotion that I cannot explain to people like you. You deceived me and you thought the bond of friendship I shared with you was love.

Aryaman just looked at Nandini.

Nandini: Aryaman, would you ever think of killing someone?

Aryaman: What are you talking about Nandini, you seem to be already accusing me of a crime I never did. Actually, I have proof of something your so-called lover's mother did.

Aryaman showed Nandini the recoding; she called Manik, Dhruv, Mukti and Navya inside.

Manik and Aryaman glared at each other while Nandini showed them the video.

Manik: I told you, Nyonika is the one. Nandini, she was the one in your house too. She is behind all this. She is guilty, Nandini. 

Nandini: Manik, we don't have proof she was in my house.  

Manik: Ok, but what about before, she killed Cabir, Nandini and she wanted to kill you. What do you expect me to do, just sit here like nothing happened.  (Manik was furious) 

Nandini: Manik, you will do something, then she will do something. Will this ever end. No. So, we should deal with them, legally. Can we have this clip Aryaman?

Aryaman: What makes you think after rejecting me, I will help you?

Nandini: We were friends, I think for the deception you caused me; you will have to do this.

Aryaman just walked out without saying a word before Manik or Fab 3 could do anything. This action made Manik suspect Aryaman a little more. 

7 PM (Nandini's house)
Chachi: Nandu, did you invite all your friends over for dinner?
Nandini: Haan Chachi!
Chachi: Manik beta is so sweet, he said all your friends would love to eat my food.
Nandini knew this was all a part of Manik's big game plan to butter Chachi up and get permission to sleep over at their house.
Nandini texted Manik: Spot! Come here on time. Or else you will have to face the consequences. You know I am trained by the best!
Manik texted back: Yes yes I know! Thats why I am very scared! Will be there on time Nandini darling!
Nandini thought to herself- what is with this 'darling' thing! Anyway, I sent him that text so boldly but how did he do that whole 'spot' thing! Its so difficult! I have to think of ideas to make this game of ours more interesting.
At 7:30 PM, Manik arrived along with Dhruv, Mukti and Alia. Navya walked in a few seconds later.
Nandini: Welcome guys. Oh hi Shahid.
Navya: Sorry Nandini, hamne inko invite kiya. Its okay na?
Chachi: Navya beti! All your friends are welcome. I have made a lot of food for all of you and especially for Manik.
Manik: Chachi! You are too sweet. Your food is like heaven food!
Chachi: Murthiji, see he thinks my food is heavenly and you keep criticizing my food.
Chachi went away to the kitchen to let the kids have their privacy.
Nandini: Spot boy! You will not leave here without finishing everything Chachi has made. And I mean everything. 
Manik: With pleasure Nandini darling!
He took her hand and kissed it in front of their friends making Nandini blush.
Nandini thought- He is supposed to be your spot. I am in control or is he? Nandini be careful, this monster of yours is too smart!
Nandini: Not allowed spot boy! Control!
Everyone starts to laugh listening to their conversation.
Mukti: So you made him your spot boy! Taking revenge haan! I dint think you were the revenge kinds Nandini.
Alia: Nandini its actually fun, your revenge plan!
Nandini: vo bas... Its not revenge, its a dare.
Shahid was sitting beside Navya and was lost admiring Mukti's voice.
Dhruv: Shahid right? why come you came back to S.P.A.C.E?
Shahid answered without batting an eyelid.
Shahid: Mukti...
Mukti: What!!!! Sorry bro! Move on!
Shahid's heart was shattered. She not only rejected him, she called him bro! He ran out crying and everyone inside were laughing except Navya and Nandini.
Nandini: So mean guys! Wait... Hey Spot boy, go get him back and say sorry to him.
Manik: What! No way, I am not doing that!
Nandini just stared at him and conveyed with her eyes that she meant what she said. So like a good 'spot boy' Manik got up and went in search of Shahid. Shahid was still outside crying when Manik approached him.
Manik: Sorry, just come back or else my girlfriend will kill me.
Shahid was shocked to hear the word 'sorry' come from Manik's mouth.
Shahid: Sorry! from Manik, its going to rain today! She really changed you, didn't she? 

Manik smiled and thought - yes she did! She is my saviour, my star who always shines for me.  Shahid and Manik walked back inside and surprisingly Manik's sorry made Shahid stop crying.  

Manik: Here, finished. 

Nandini: What finished. Sabke samne sorry bolo. 

Manik gave Nandini an angry look and she returned the same expression mimicking Manik.
Manik: Okay fine! Sorry! Ho gaya!
Shahid: Nandini, if you had changed him before only na, I wouldn't have gone!
Nandini: Even then, I protected you na! Why did you leave!
Manik: Protect him, please I needed the protection from you. You and
your punches!
Nandini responded boldly because he was her 'spot' for the day!
Nandini: Awww! Manik you are so proud of me na. Actually, I can make you more proud. Dikhaun?

( Note: Hey All! So, you will be getting more clues about the 'shadow' in Nandini's room soon. I hope you are enjoying the spot drama!)