Chapter 11: Haunted by...

Recap- Manik disassociates himself from Nyonika and kicks her out of the Malhotra Mansion. Nyonika is very annoyed and thinks Nandini needs to be eliminated from Manik's life.

Nandini went up to her room and instantaneously peeped through her window. She saw Manik looking up searching for her. She waved goodbye and gave him a flying kiss. As she blew the kiss, Manik with his hands caught it and took it to his heart. After a few moments gazing intensely into each others eyes, Manik drove off.

Nandini was thrilled that Manik recalled her and their love. Thinking of the wonderful moments she had with him over the weekend, she switched of the lights and went to her bed. Suddenly, she noticed a shadow of a human with a knife.

Nandini: Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Nandini ran out of the room switching on the lights.

Chachi: Kya Hua Nandu

Nandini: Chachi... Chachi.... Koi tha in my room. Someone was there in my room with a knife.

Chachi hugged Nandini and consoled her.

Chachi: Nandini, was it your imagination again?

Nandini: Chachi, I saw somebody. I know someone was there.

Chachi: Nandini, I will sleep in your room today. Don't be scared.

10AM Monday, (S.P.A.C.E Academy)

Alia, Mukti, Dhruv see Manik walking in with his guitar.

Alia: Manik, What was that the other day? Is Nandini all right?

Manik: Alia, she is fine. I have some news to share with all of you. Lets go to the jam room.

They walk to the jam room.

Manik: Guys, yesterday I officially emancipated from Nyonika and she is no longer the trustee of S.P.A.C.E. Actually, she controls nothing anymore.

Dhruv: Buddy! I am happy for you. Actually, we have something to tell you too. You came back calling her your 'mom' and the whole Nandini thing scared us. So, we called Nyonika on Saturday to ask her about your treatment details. From the way she answered we know she was involved with some foul play. We are not sure what, but we know for sure she did something.

Manik: Wait... Wait...Wait... What about Nandini.

Mukti: Dude, you don't remember? You had forgotten her and we realized things were fine, rather 'more than fine' when we met you both the day before yesterday.

Manik: Mukti, please! (feeling protective about Nandini )

Manik: I want to know everything that happened last week.

Mukti, Dhruv and Alia narrated the events of last week letting Manik know how monstrous he was with Nandini.

Manik felt dejected, not for himself but be felt the pain that Nandini might have experienced.

Manik: I thought of jamming with you guys today, but I have to meet Nandini now. I will see you all later. Okthanksbye.

Manik was about to walk out of the jam room when Nandini and Navya walked in. Nandini immediately rushed towards Manik and hugged him tightly. Manik lifted her head with his fingers so that she looked at him.

Manik: I am so sorry Nandini.

Nandini: Manik, I am scared.

Manik: Nandini, I can never hurt you intentionally, you know it kills me to hurt you.

Nandini: Manik, last night

Everyone looked at them not understanding the relevance of their responses to each other.

Nandini: Manik, knife...room...

Manik: Nandini. What happened?

Nandini: Someone was in my room with a knife yesterday.

Manik: That Nyonika! I knew she would plan something!

Manik fumed with anger but Nandini stopped him.

Alia: Manik, I have something to share with you. Bhai is back in town and he was very interested to know about you and Nandini.

Manik: Its definitely one of them or both. We have to find out.

Manik looked at Nandini

Manik: I cannot afford to loose her again.

Same time (Somewhere else, S.P.A.C.E Academy)

Aryaman: Nandini, I love you but I am sorry! Like I said, if I cannot have you, so can't Manik.

---------------------------------------------
Dear readers, keep guessing (and let me know what you think) - Did Nandini imagine things like she did when Manik was away or was it Harshad, Nyonika or Aryaman in her room last night? The triller begins...

Note: I am sorry I disappeared for 2 days! Lots of surprises in store :) #Okthanksbye 😉