Chapter 25: And He's back

Recap: Manik has been diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder. Nandini has decided to win back the heart of the Manik that wants to kill her.

Wednesday, 1:30 PM ( Somewhere)

Lady: He will never know sir.
Man: Thank you.

1:30 PM ( Manik's house)

Manik, Dhruv, Mukti and Alia go to the Malhotra mansion on Manik's instance that they haven't practiced together as a band in a while.

Dhruv, Mukti and Alia wait in the living room while Manik walked to his room.

Manik: What! Where are all my things?

He instructed the help to arrange for all the things to be transported back to the Mansion when he learnt that his stuff were in the farmhouse. Manik walked back to the living room.

Manik: Why are you all looking at me like something is wrong?

Alia: ummm.. Its...Its nothing, we are just happy to see you.

Manik: Alia, I have been here for more than a week!

Mukti: No she meant we just missed you when you weren't there. Group hug?

Everyone got up and moved towards each other. They hugged each other remembering all the wonderful times they shared, thinking of Cabir while Fab 3 also thought of Manik's condition.

Mukti: Lets practice!

Just as Manik was about to play his guitar, something on his wrist tugged onto one of the strings of the guitar.
Manik looked down and saw an unusual bracelet with "MaNan" and an ∞ symbol on it.

Manik thought- What is this? What is MaNan and why am I wearing it.

As soon as he placed his fingers on the bracelet he felt like a bolt of electricity passed through him. He involuntarily closed his eyes and saw Nandini tie the bracelet and kiss him. Suddenly, he saw a room filled with people and big white lights.

*Thud*

Manik fainted and fell on the sofa, not hurting himself. Mukti, Alia, and Dhruv rushed towards him. Dhruv tapped Manik's face.

Dhruv: Buddy! Are you ok?

Mukti brought some water and sprinkled it on Manik's face.

Dhruv: Manik!

Manik: Nandini! Nandini... Where is Nandini...

Dhruv: Call Nandini. Manik, are you alright?

Alia called Nandini: Nandini, come to Manik's house now.

Nandini( on the phone): Is everything fine?

Alia( on the phone) : Just come.

Manik: Where is Nandini?

Mukti: She is on her way. Manik, drink some water.

Manik drank the water that Mukti gave him.

Alia: What happened?

Manik looked down and stroked the "MaNan" bracelet remembering what he saw before he lost consciousness.

Manik: Nothing.

Within a few minutes, Nandini rushed into the Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini: Manik...

Manik got up and immediately hugged her tightly. He felt that he needed her warmth and love at that moment. Nandini broke the embrace and looked into Manik's eyes. Although she was happy that her Manik was back she could sense that something happened and things were not ok with Manik.