Chapter 26: Pairs

Recap: Nyonika learns that Manik knows that she was involved with his accident that killed Cabir. Manik faints and has some visions including Nandini and a room with people and a white light. Fab 3 leave Nandini and Manik alone. MaNan remember their first official date.

Wednesday, 3:30PM (Malhotra Mansion)

Manik: That was such a beautiful night.

Nandini: It was.

Manik got up and extended his arm towards Nandini.

Manik: Nandini, will you come with me on another date?

Nandini (playfully): What if I say no? 

Manik: I will kidnap you. simple!

Nandini: Oh! but Manik Malhotra, let me remind you that your kidnaping is getting old. kuch aur soch lo, for next time!

Manik: You are waking the monster in me, Nandini! 

Nandini: I love the monster too! 

Manik: The monster loves you too! So, are you coming or should I kidnap you?

Nandini: Obviously I am coming, but where are we going? 

Manik: Surprise! 

Nandini smiled happily!

Nandini: Lets go! chalo!!!

4:00 PM ( Somehwere/ Nyonika's new residence )

Nyonika (on the phone): I helped you with what you wanted, now help me.

Man: Ah ha! Nyonika, don't you dare use your 'give and take' with me! I am not Manik! I take what I want and you give it to me because you have no other choice. I have nothing to do with you anymore. 

Nyonika was now scared, her only hope rejected helping her. 

Nyonika thought- Harshad is useless, he couldn't even kill Nandini, I have to leave Mumbai before Manik finds me. 

4: 00 PM (Alia-Harshad's house)

Alia just entered her house with Mukti and Dhruv. Harshad was home too unknown to them.

Alia: I am so worried for Manik and for Nandini too.

Mukti: She is a brave girl. The way she handled his disappearance and now this!

Dhruv continued to look at Alia with a loving expression, and Alia tried to avoid his piercing gaze.

Alia: I hope he doesn't harm her when they are alone.

Mukti: He seems normal now, and I am sure Nandini can handle him. Dhruv, remember that punch!

Dhruv came back from his Alia-land, and responded to Mukti.

Dhruv: haan... yes. 

Mukti: Tum kahan kho gaye ho?

Dhruv: I was.. I was... just thinking of Manik's condition. Alia, could I speak to you for a minute. 

Mukti realized Dhurv wanted some alone time with Alia, so she excused herself from the living room of Alia-Harshad's house. She entered the kitchen to get something to drink when someone grabbed her hand. She knew who it was immediately.

Mukti: Harshad. 

Harshad: Its always nice to see you too!

Mukti: Harshad, I don't think I need to remind you that you don't affect me anymore. 

Harshad: Oh I know that! 

When he was touching Mukti's face,  she punched him and escaped his grip. 

Mukti: You need to learn to respect others. Oh, only people with brains can learn. Sorry about that.

Harshad left annoyed by Mukti's comments.

Mukti thought- It feels good to be the one who has an upper hand for once. 

In the living room, Dhruv and Alia were alone.

Dhruv: Alia, I have two things to tell you.

Alia: Dhruv, please, I don't want to hear it.

Dhruv: Alia, you have to hear me out. The choice is yours, whether you accept me or not but, I am very sorry for the way I behaved. It was uncalled for, I was mean, insecure of my own buddy and acted selfishly. The other thing this is that I love you. I love you a lot Alia, you supported me, you brought me out of my shell. I love you and I am sorry for hurting you. 

Alia took in everything he said.

Alia: Dhruv, I still have feelings for you and thats why its so difficult for me to say this. We cannot be together. At least not yet. We need time, everything from our relationship to our break up happened so fast. I need time to think. Will you give me some time?

Dhruv: I understand. Take your time. 

4:00PM (Somewhere)

Man: That Nyonika! how dare she ask me for things! 

Person: Sir, would you like a drink.

Man: Red wine please. Thank you. 

4:00PM (in Manik's car)

Nandini: Give me some hint. where are we going?

Manik: Ok! its will take us about 2 and a half hours. Its something important for me and I want you to be a part of it too. After that, we can go out for dinner, if you want to. 

Nandini: I am excited! 

Pre-cap: 

MaNan's 2nd official date

Nandini: Manik, I am not ready for this! 

Manik: Nandini, you are so cute when you are nervous! 

(sorry that there was less MaNan in this chapter, I had to have Dhruv and Alia discuss their relationship. More/ lots more MaNan in the next chapter. Keep guessing where Manik is taking her!)