Chapter 13: Spotted

Recap: Alia thinks Harshad is hinding something and Manik is wary of Nyonika's activities. Aryaman also becomes a suspect after Manik and Mukti see him near the Malhotra Mansion. Nandini and Navya notice someone they know walk into S.P.A.C.E.

Navya: Shahid! Aap yahan Kab aye?

Shahid: Navya, I transfer back to S.P.A.C.E because my dad...

Nandini was listening to Shahid when she received a text from Manik.

Manik's text: Meet me at room 31 near our stairs in 5 minutes. Don't be late.

Nandini: Shahid, I am really very happy to see you here, but I have to go.

Nandini rushed thinking Manik had something important to share with her

11:10 AM (room 31, S.P.A.C.E Academy)

As soon as Nandini reached the room, Manik pulled her in and pinned her to the wall.

Manik: Nandini, I love you. I cannot see you in danger, so its decided I am staying in your house tonight.

Nandini: Manik NO! Chachi is there na! We will manage.

Manik: Nandini! I know you will say no, that's why I have my 'condition/wish'. So, bas, no stopping me from staying at your house tonight.

Nandini: Okay fine, but you have to deal with Chachi and Chacha.

Manik: Why! Its my condition, so you have to tell them.

Nandini: Manik, you have your condition, and I accepted it. Now, I am calling my 'spot boy.' Where is he?

Manik smiled as he remembered their cooking and Nandini's dare.

Manik: At your service, my love.

Nandini: So, if you are staying at my house tonight, you have to tell my family, my spot boy!

Manik moved closer to Nandini and kissed her cheek.

Manik: Okay. I have something else to tell you. I saw Aryaman when I went to see Nyonika.

Nandini: Do you think maybe he...

Manik: Not sure Nandini, things are very confusing. We cannot take a chance though. None of us can get anything from him, so you talking to him is our best bet at confirming if he is involved.

Nandini: But Manik...

Manik: Do you think I will just let you go with that guy! I will be there aas paas to watch out for you.

Nandini: Manik come here.

Manik moved closer so that his face was at the level of Nandini's.  Nandini kissed his cheek.

Nandini: I love you Manik.

Text from Mukti to the group chat: Manik, you call us and you yourself are late. If your romance with Nandini is over, please come to the jam room.

Nandini saw the text and smiled.

Nandini: Chale?

Manik held Nandini's hand and walked out of the room.

Navya and Shahid were still standing where Nandini left them.

Nandini left Manik's hand and stood beside Navya. Her bag slipped from her shoulder and fell down.

Nandini: Aye! Spot boy, give me my bag!

Manik made weird faces because Nandini was destroying his image in public.

Shahid: Maaaanikk!

Manik got up and gave the bag to Nandini.

Manik: You will pay for this when this day is over.

Nandini just smiled. Manik then went up to Shahid.

Manik: Just because I am nice to her (pointing to Nandini) don't you think I will be nice with you!

Nandini: Manik, Now stop with this monster drama. Baad me dekte hain shahid. We have to go.

She pulled Manik away and stared walking towards the jam room with Navya following them.

Shahid was perplexed and thought- I go away for 6 months and Nandini literally controls Manik! What happened to the 'monster Manik'? Kuch to ho raha hai. Lets follow them, Mukti bhi hogi na!