Chapter 4

"Hey,don't shout at me!,I own you remember?",a familiar voice exclaimed and I slowly glanced at the jerk claiming he owns me.

Alex!

"Live me alone and get this through your thick skull.You don't own me but I owe you and don't even try to convince me that it's the same because it's not!!", I slipped out of his grip and walked towards my class.

"Psycho",I mumbled hoping he could hear it.Thanks to him I'm now late,

I turn back just to see what he's doing and not to my surprise,he's repeatedly punching the lockers and by reading his lips he is mumbling 'stupid' multiple times.

What kind of a person does that?,

The kind that claims to own me.

Okay to tell you why he thinks he owns me.

2 weeks ago,I was walking towards the gate to meet my mom and as I was about to cross the road my phone rang and I took it out.In a second I was layed flat down and that's where I met my 'hero' Alex!

(Notice the sarcasm).

Member of the popular guys/Rich/Player/Total Jerk.

He claimed after that incident which I find weird that if it wasn't for him I would be dead.He reminds me every time I see him.Fortunately he hasn't ordered anything for me to do for him and I'm glad I feel my fortune is coming to an end.

That's because of today,he was firm.

He has a lot of anger inside him and usually has a brick face,so yeah I'm kind of sacred of what he'd do to me.

I'm not that interesting to be his date material like the cheerleaders and popular girls.So I'm guessing what he'd use for is simply homework,my lunch,money and hooking him up with girls,not that it has been a problem lately,no!,but hey who knows and men can't get enough.

(I'm no expect).

Alex will be my bully in my senior year.How great!!

"Care to join us Ms McCarthy!?",

Mr. Adams hijacked my train of thought as I joined the rest of the class.I was only 2 minutes late and according to him I missed out a lot.

"Oh and 2 hours detention ma'am,I can't afford you to be a rebel!", he stated as I mouthed an apology and set next to my best friend,Monique.

Whom I refer to as Q,she knows me as I am and respects me and has been there for me.She's beautiful, bubbly,smart and loves to laugh.

Her parents are divorced due to her mother being an alcoholic after Q's brother being killed and this all happened about five years ago.

So she now's lives with her father who recently visited the dating world and we're happy for him.That's where I thought of the idea about mom dating too.All in all,I love my friend so much that we're going to be roommates in college.

"Psh,focus",she whispered and gave me a warm smile as I returned it and sighed as I concentrated on wrong equation on the board and whispered 'trick question' to Q.

"Thanks!",she reconsidered her answers.

~*~

My stomach groulled right on time as the bell rang indicating that it's lunch time.

Making our way towards the loaded food court in the cafeteria.

"Okay,quote of the day: Your ideal guy in which you're worthy for?!,

Q questioned as she bounced up and down like a little girl screaming ice-cream.

She always asks me questions about life,relationships and other boring stuff In which she insists on me in answering them all the time.

She gets them from her personal shrink

(Internet).What I don't understand is that I'm the only one answering them and all she does is listen.Some of them aren't so annoying for example,

Your goals and ambitions, and some of them get on my nerves and those are the one's she loves and drools over them for example,this one I'm about to answer right now.

Thinking of a way that I can change the subject.

"Have you tried the steak yet,it's to die for?!",I tried.

"No come let's go!",she fell for it.Yes!!

She then stopped dead and sighed.

"Really,come on Tasha,why are changing the subject?!",she asked and seemed disappointed.

"Okay,let's go and sit down!",I sighed as I grabbed an apple and bottle of wate.I normally don't have an appetite in the mornings so I try and eat a fruit and drink something.

We set down and Q was waiting for an answer and I went blank.

"Come on,we never talk about these things anymore!",she stated

"Yeah.The last we did was when you had a crush on Cohen,you never made any move nor said anything to him!",I laughed.

"It doesn't matter anymore,I learnt a very valuable lesson.Feelings are temporary!",

"True,it was mature of you to not instantly act on them!",I stated.

"Okay enough of that,a guy you're worthy for is a guy who?!",

Here goes nothing...