Chapter 5

"Poo, shoot what the hell?!" Yes I know I'm talking to myself but this is really freaking me out now. So of course I ended the call as I'm just a wuss. But this was scary.

It was 10 pm why would they call me? Why. I'm not mad, I have no one else to talk to. Wait yes I do. Immediately I grabbed my phone and pushed Harry's ID name. I needed to talk with my bestfriend. It rang once and he picked up.

"Hhh-hello" woah why is he talking so stuttery he never does that.

"Harry are you okay, you seem.. Weird" I asked panicky.

"Yah Iz I'm fine, just got woken up, you looked at the time" oh I totally forgot it was 10pm.

"Whoops sorry haz, I can go if you want" I really did need to talk to him now I was just getting worried.

"No, no. It's fine, what's up? Now your the one that sounds weird" he said this so slury where he'd just woke up.

"Well cut a long story short, you know i told you about that text well its got worse i think i have a stalker. It's really scaring me harry I don't know what to do" I had to hold in the tears I couldn't have him worrying about me at this time of night.

"What do you mean a stalker, when, who, how" he spoke so quickly and I could tell he was worried. This is what I didn't want him to do.

"Well there has been a white van following me round, I have been getting messages and now they just called me!" Yep I let the years out I couldn't hold them in anymore.

"Izzy please don't cry, il help you don't worry. They ain't going to get you" he said this so calm on my behalf.

"But--" I got cut of. "No buts, they ain't going to get you, okay?"

"Okay, harry i'll let you go back to sleep okay, night harry" I felt kind of relived that I knew I would always have harry.

"Okay night, lo--" he cut himself of and repeated "night izzy" what the hell was he going to say! Oh now this is going to play on my mind. I swore he was going to say love you! With that I said night once more and hung up. Argh now I really wanted to know. Stuff like this annoys me.

Well at least tomorrow I finally break up from collage. Tuesday is a very weird day to break up, but I'm not going to complain. Then once that's over, harry will finally get here. But not till Wednesday, got to get through this. Hopefully these stalkers would go away.

As I made my way to my warm bed I set my alarm for 6am as I need a shower in the morning. With that I fell straight to sleep.

*beep beep beep beep beep** shut up. Shut up. I'm sleeping. Then I reached for my phone and turned the alarm of and headed for the shower. I didn't have a nightmare last night thank god. As I shampood and conditioned my hair I thought about if my stalker has sent me anything since last night. As I got out the shower, I dried off and dryer my hair. 6:30 oh great still have ages left.

I grabbed my phone of my table and on my screen was a text from an unknown number.

**one new text unknown number**

Oh great this is just great. As I opened the message a small gasp came out of my mouth the text read 'wow your up early ain't you' shoot how the hell. I ran to the window. Nothing was out there that I could see.

This is just freaking me out now. I don't like it one bit.

About an hour later after receiving that text, I just sat on the couch thinking, I was so scared now. They new what I was doing now.

Yep that answered my thoughts, I got a new text.

**one new text unknown number**

'Having a nice time thinking' oh my actual god. Who the hell was this!!!

***one new text unknown number*** oh again, really it's freaking me out now. 'I'd watch out if I was you, hm I might see you soon izzy' oh shit just got real. What the hell am I supposed to do. I can't keep bothering harry, he's back tomorrow so I can talk to him then. Well I'm just going to have to think about it later as Imogen just pulled up. ** beep beep**

I ran out the door as fast as I could. "Hey iz are you alright Hun" aw bless her she sounded so worried. "Well you know that stalker I have been getting" I said so quick I don't even know if she understood. "Mmhmm what about it" okay she did understand.

"Well it's got worse, they rang me and text me saying that.. I showed her the 3 text I got this morning.

Her mouth dropped. Literally.

"What are you going to do babe, you can't live in a scared world" oh how the hell did she know that I was absolutely scared that I was pooing myself. Great I do make it obvious.

"I haven't got a clue, Harry's home tomorrow so I'm going to have a massive talk with him" hopefully she weren't offended.

"Omg, he's back tomorrow? That's great news" she didn't even know. That's weird.

So we arrived at collage and the day went by so quick. I was back in the car. Nothing happened at school, I did receive a text of my stalker asking how school was. Great I'm absolutely petrified now. I just want to see harry.