Chapter 30

Izzy's POV

I have just woken up and could only see my mum and Alice and Alice was fast asleep bless her.

"H--harry" I stutterd.

"He's gone to phone he's mum, won't be long.

She was right he wasn't long. In cane harry and behind him were four very worried looking boys and Harry's mum. They were here.

"Izzy" Louis said.

"Lou" I said in the same tone but my voice was a lot weaker.

"Izzyyyyy" the rest of the boys said together.

"Hey there" I said trying to keep a smile on even though my throat was feeling worse.

They all took a seat and we talked.

"So are you Okay?" Liam said.

"I've been better to be honest" they all gave sympathetic smiles.

"When do you get out, I know it's early but we want you home, were of work for a few months, if they need us to work they will come to us" Niall said sounding happy about the last bit, I glanced over to harry and he gave a warm smile, he must've forgot to tell me.

"That's great news, the doctor said it could be another two months" I wondered what there reaction would be.

"TWO MONTHS!!" they all said together.

Harry spoke on my behalf he must tell that my throat is killing.

"Yeah could be, depending on how well iz recovers" he said while looking at me. I nodded at Him but he said something after.

"I think you should all know-" wait what was he going to say.

"Me and izzy are together" Harry's mum had been drinking a coffee and as soon as she heard Harry's word she spat it back in her cup. I wasn't that bad was I.

"Iz, true or false" Louis said with a smile on his face.

"True" I struggled but the words came out of my mouth.

They all were grinning like mad, me and harry got warned, harry got warned by Niall and Louis to look after me and I got warned by Louis aswell to also look after harry. We both promised we would and they left us alone.

"Right we better be going and let you get some rest" Harry's mum said.

"Harry you coming" she said but she knew the answer.

"No il be back soon though" he said.

"Okay we'll see you later"

They all said there goodbyes to me and I got a lot of hugs, including 4 of Louis and two of Niall. When they left my mum spoke up.

"Is it okay if I drop Alice off at your Nans she's been so quiet"

"Mum it's because she's still asleep" I wanted to know how she slept through the whole boys chirping on and on about me.

"But sure" I said.

"Okay Hun, il be back later" she gave me a kiss on the cheek and led a very sleepy Alice out of the room.

Now it's just me and harry again.