Chapter 48

I saw her, she was over there with some other girls. That 'her' was Rachel. She was saying bye to her friends and was soon alone.

"Harper you see that girl over there she was part of the kidnap, she was there!" I wispered but it turned into a cry really.

"That's it!" Harper shouted and made her way over to Rachel.

"Harper no, she will hurt you, she did to me but got others to do it for her" I cried.

"I don't care,she hurt my bestfriend, that's it" she said while making her way over to Rachel. Damn what the hell should I do.

Harpers POV.

I was furious, I needed to slap this girl so I made my way over there. Izzy was begging me not to but I needed to do this.

"Excuse me" I said to this Rachel girl.

"Yes" she said stuck up, she looked up and down at me then turned her head To izzy.

"Oh look who it is" she laughed.

"Harper come on" izzy begged.

"Who do you think you are slut" I shouted at this tramp called Rachel. I hated her.

"Haha me a slut, you took a look in the mirror babe" she said laughing. What is with this girl.

"Babe really, your in a crop and mini skirt you the slut BABE!" I shouted at her and she seemed to back off a little.

"Oh reall--" I cut her of by doing something very brave. I slapped her right round the face.

"Now Rachel, be nice to me yeah, you hurt my bestfriend in many ways, you step a foot near her or lay a finger on her I will be there okay, watch your back because I know people, I don't care how you take this but I suggest you stay quiet" she did actually shut up and didn't react to the slap she just stood there preparing for what I said.

"Now do you know where kirk is" I asked I knew she wouldn't say.

"N-no, I haven't seen him since" she said while glancing to izzy.

"Tell the truth Rachel" I said softly trying to get it out of her.

"I am, I haven't seen him" she cried.

"Hm, could I ask you one last thing" she nodded.

"Why did you do that to izzy" I questioned. Lucky we were in a corner were no one came.

"I-I- dont know, I just hate her, she was so close to harry and I don't know I just did it" she sobbed.

"Hand your self in" I told her.

"No way, I'm not going through what my uncle is--" she clasped her hand over her mouth.

"Excuse me, uncle" izzy questioned feeling strong.

"I didn't say uncle" she lied.

"Yes you did" I shouted "now tell us what you meant by it" I finished.

Izzy's POV.

Woah I can't believe how harper is acting towards Rachel, I'm shocked that she slapped her but relieved because she deserved It. Harper is trying to get the truth out of Rachel. She said about her uncle, she find mean to say it though.

"So what did you mean" harper asked again.

"Nothing now leave me alone" she tried to go but harper caught her arm.

"Not so fast" harper said smiling.

"Just tell us what you meant" I said to Rachel.

"No way!" She shouted.

"I won't ask you again" harper raised her voice.

"Fine, fine! Bob is my uncle and as for kirk.." Woah what the fudge!

"Bob is your uncle!" I shouted.

"Yes!" She shouted back.

"I need you to do something for me Rachel" harper said calmly.

"What" Rachel replied.

"You need to hand yourself in" she explained and I nodded.

"I can't, no just let me go, I will never bother you again. Please" she begged.

"No! I will just call them then" I said as I got out my phone and called the number they gave if I had any information.

PHONE CONVERSATION.
me- hello this is izzy maxin.

Person- hello miss maxin, I will put you through.

Me- thankyou.

It went on hold for a little while and I kept my gaze with Rachel this butch is going down.

Police- Hello Miss Maxin, is everything okay.

Me- I have more evidence, I am with a person who was involved in the kidnapp.

Police- right okay, where is your location we will get police out right away, you will have to come in for questioning. Is anyone else with you.

Me- okay and yeah my friend is with me.

Before I could catch the words I got a hard slap around my face by Rachel, she smirked at me. I rubbed my cheek and she laughed.

Me- I just got slapped by the person.

Police- okay where is your location, we have sent police out.

Me- the mall, near my area, we are near the front entrance.

Police- were on our way.

END OF CONVERSATION.

"What did they say" harper asked me.

"On there way" harper still had Rachel's arm so there was no way she could escape.

"Please i'll do anything" Rachel begged but that's when the police showed up. Wow they were quick.

"Izzy maxin and" the police got cut off by me.

"Harper mason" I finished.

"Okay could you both follow me while we sort out Rachel" as we walke with the police officer I could hear Rachel screaming for them to get off her. I smirked and mouthed 'thank you' to harper who nodded proud of what she done.

We got into the police car and made our way to the station. Shit I just remembered Harry and the boys. I quickly got my phone out a sent a text.

To-Harold<3

Harry me and harper won't be able to make it to lunch, could you and the boys come to the police station! It's nothing to worry about, me and harper found Rachel, she's been taken in and me and harper have to go in for questioning! Hurry! I love you! x

I quickly sent the text before we arrived. Hopefully he don't get worked up.

"Okay izzy and harper, please come in" the police man from before came and got me and harper. I really am dreading this.