Chapter 28

Izzy's POV.

I couldn't believe it, I was shocked that we both felt the same way about each other. That's the last conversation I thought I would have today.

"What are you thinking" harry speaks up.

"Everything, I don't know how I'm meant to get through this" I said bravely wondering what he would answer.

"You will dont worry, you have me, your mum and of course Alice" it's true I did have them.

"Thanks harry"

"No problem" he had another question.

"So what we have just talked about I haven't actually asked the full question" he said with a grin on he's face.

"And what's that" I tried to return the smile even know I was in pain.

"Izzywillyougooutwithme" he said so quickly but I understood every word.

"Hmmm that's a tough one" I said with a grin. "Yeah I will harry"this is the happiest I have felt in a long time.

Harry's face flooded with relief and embarrassment.

"Phew, I thought you would say no" he said with a serious expression.

"Well you was wrong" I said cheekily.

"I'll be back soon, I promise" he said. What?

"I will just be outside iz, your mum and Alice haven't seen you by themselves yet" oh that.

"Okay" I tried to pull a smile for him.

"I promise I won't leave" he said.

With that he kissed my forehead and scurried out of the room. Then entered my mum.

"Hey there" my mum said, god I don't know if my voice can handle any more of this.

"Hey mum" I said slowly.

"So what was that" she said with a raised eyebrow, If she wasn't smiling I would've took her seriously.

"What was what" I asked a little to innocently.

"You know with you and harry" she asked.

"What you heard that's what's going on" my throat was getting worse. I needed rest.

"Oh okay, I'm happy for you both, you are dating now right" I nodded to answer her question.

"Mum, I'm going to get some rest, is that okay"

"Of course it is darling" she stayed in the room of course and once 10 minuites had passed she went to get harry and Alice.

Alice ran up to me and have me a huge hug and kiss, how I missed her.

Harry also gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me blush more than anything.

As they all took a seat I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.