Chapter 40

So we were sat on the sofa, I just told harper that the boys won't be long and right now she's having a massive fan girl moment.

"Oh my god" she screamed.

"How do I look" she carried on screaming.

"They will hate me" I couldn't fit a word in.

"They-" I cut her off.

"Harper they will not hate you! And you look absolutely fine, they will love you" I tried to calm her Down.

"Eeeeeeeeee" she squeeled.

"Harper they are going to knock any minuite, calm down" I tried to say calmly.

"I can't!!" She screamed.

"Just get it all out before they get here" what have I got my self in to.

"Ahhhh"
"Eeepp"
"Oh my god"
"Ahhhh"
"Agghhhhh" some of the things she was screaming until the door knocked. Harper fell silent.

"There here" I told her running to the door, she looked like she was going to faint.

"HELLOOOOO" they all said to me when the door opened.

"Hey boys" I replied.

"So who's this amazing girl" Niall spoke up while harry was hugging me. I let go and made my way over to harper who was still as a statue.

"Boys meet harper, a new friend of mine" I said while nudging her.

"Hey harper" they all said together, I had to nudge her again.

"Oh my god hello" she said finally coming out of shock.

"Well should we introduce ourself or do you already know who we are" zayn spoke up.

"No, no I know all your names" she smiled.

We all took a seat on the couch.

"So harper how old are you" Niall questioned.

"I'm seventeen, but I turn eighteen in February" she smiled.

"Awsome" Niall said with a smile, ooo I see something in him, he smiled ahh.

"So how's everyone" Louis said high pitched making me jump. "Let's go around" he finished.

"I'm good lou" I said.

"Excellent" Lou said back.

"I'm really good" harry said. Louis smiled.

"I'm brill" harper exclaimed.

"Yeah I'm alright" zayn said bluntly. I sent him a smile.

"I'm good too" Liam said.

"I'm super thanks lou" niall finished and lou smiled.

"What about you lou" me and harper both said.

"I'm excellent" he screamed, being Louis.

"So what we going to do" I said bored.

"Well I'm hungry" Niall said rubbing his stomach.

"When are you not" I laughed.

"Hey I like food, who don't!" He chirped.

"Wanna go nando's" I asked everyone. They all nodded except harper.

"Harper what's wrong" I said.

"Just thought I'd meet the boys and go" she shrugged.

"What, your in our gang now" Niall said happily.

"Really" she perked up. We all nodded.

"Ahh thankyou" she came and hugged me.

"No problem" I replied.

In the car.

"So have you been to our concerts atall" harry asked harper. This is one thing she probley didn't want to talk about, she nodded her head.

"Yeah but I got kicked put because a girl started on me for no reason" she shrugged. The boys looked shocked.

"Me and my sister was so excited and then got kicked out" she frowned.

"That's terrible" they all said together.

"I'll tell you what, we have a tour in a few months so maybe you could tag along, we were going to ask izzy this afternoon to see what she'll say" harry said smiling.

"What" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I don't want to be apart from you and management said we can bring 5 guests with us" he smiled. "So what do you say" he said pulling me into his chest.

"I'll think about it" I said winding him up. I looked to harper and she had a 'awww' face on.

"Please" he begged.

"Yeah of course I will" I said smiling.

Harper looked so happy for me.

"I can't" harper spoke up.

"Why not" I frowned.

"Because I have only met you amazing people, we'll have to get to know each other, I don't want to take advantage of you" she smiled.

"Yeah that's a good idea, I think you will say yeah once you hang around more" Niall smiled and she grinned to him. Ooo love is in the air.

So we have just come back from nandos and in the end we ended up going shopping too! Five bloody hours.
My legs are aching.

There was defiantly something going in between Niall and Harper though, they sat next to each other in Nando's, went around the shops together. I don't know what's going on but they are perfect for each other.

Harry and the boys have gone to Harry's for the night and harper I staying over mine tonight this should be a laugh.

(Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for the reads, hope you enjoyed this chapter, took quite long to write :) im starting to write chapter 41 so it could be up by tonight if not tomorrow morning :))