Chapter 50

On the TV I saw pictures of the mall I had been to with harper, it was of Rachel being errested and me and harper being asscorted to the car.

"Woah!" Everyone said together.

The headline was 'ANOTHER PERSON FOUND TO DO WITH IZZY MAXIN'S KIDNAPP, UPDATES TO FOLLOW!'

Wow was I this improtant.

"Oh my god" Louis gasped as he came into the room with a carrot, he was so shocked he dropped it.

"What the hell, why is it on telly" I asked.

"Babe it's really important you got kidnapped remember" harry answered me while pulling me into his chest.

"Shh a minuite, there doing a story about it" harper said while watching the TV.

News reporter said: Today has been a shocking day due to face izzy maxin came face to face with a member of her kidnappers, due to secrecy we are not allowed to say the charges Rachel Sult will revive, Miss Maxin and friend Miss Mason have gone in for questioning earlier today. It seems Miss Sult has been charge highly, more to follow.

Omg they actually done a report on Rachel, I know it's serious but I did not expect that atall, right now I was snuggled into Harry's chest on the couch waiting for another update from the news. This was BBC news were talking about. As I carried on being Gob smacked I heard my phone ringing. I got up and entered the kitchen so I could her.

Caller ID- police speedial.

Me- hello izzy speaking.

Person- hello miss maxin,we would like to update you with miss sults statement, it all matched and she told the truth, she is being held here till court day which will be moved to Monday with Bob aswell, is this okay, they will get sentenced at the same time just earlier as this is a serious crime.

Me- Monday!

Person- yes, we are sorry but we need to sentence them as soon as possible.

Me- right Okay, I will be there Monday.

Person-thankyou miss maxin.

END OF CONVERSATION.

"Iz what was that about" harry questioned coming in the kitchen.

"The court date has been moved!" I kind of shouted and he looked hurt.

"Okay" he simply said.

"Sorry just dreading this" I told him.

"It's okay babe your going through alot" he said while hugging me.

"Mm" I sighed.

"What's going on" Louis screamed in my ear running towards me.

"Courts been moved" I sighed.

"Tooooo" Louis said holding the 'o'

"Monday" I sighed again.

"MONDAY" Everyone shouted as they heard as we were now back in the living room.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"But, but it's Friday, Friday and the courts on Monday" Louis tried to sing to Friday. I just laughed and he frowned but got over it.

"Lou you do make me laugh" I told him.

"Why thankyou" he said brightly.

"No problem" I replied.

Me and harry took our seats were we was sitting before. The news was still on and today's incedient was top news.

"Guys your all coming to court Monday right" I asked worried.