Chapter 31

Harry's POV

Everyone has left, it's just me and izzy now.

"Are you okay" I asked her.

She nodded in response to my question, she really needed her throat medication.

As I was about to start a sentence izzy spoke up.

"Why'd you tell them so soon" she said biting her nails.

"Because I'm proud to call you my girlfriend, I know what your going to say next about fans and press" her mouth slightly opened as I was right.

"Don't worry, they will get used to it, it might be hard at first but they already love you so don't worry" I said trying to keep her calm.

"Okay thanks Harold" I loved it when she called me that, it made something stir inside me.

We were talking for about 20 minuites until the doctor came in.

"Hello izzy how are you feeling"he said.

She pointed to her throat signalling that it was hurting her.

"Is your throat worse" he questioned and izzy nodded in response.

"Okay, we'll have to start the antibiotics now" he said and walked out of the room.

Izzy's POV.

Harry had been staring at me since the doctor left, it was getting annoying now.

"What" my voice was cracking.

"Just wanted to look at my perfect girlfriend''

"Oh okay" I said simply. He looked hurt by my ryply.

"You do still want this right" he said panick in he's eyes.

''Of course i do, just seems weird really" I hope he weren't hurt by my response.

"What do you mean weird" he looked at me still looking hurt.

"I don't know" I shrugged. "It's great being with you but harry it's not even been a day, it's going to take some time to get used to it'' he seemed happy by my response but also looked worried at the sound of my voice.

"Are you okay babe" he said that word and it made my belly flutter. Maybe it won't take as long to get used to.

"Throat" I said trying to hold in the pain, not just my throat but my whole body started to react.