Chapter 26

Harry's POV

"Hey there izzy" I said trying my best to steady my voice from crying so much.

"Hello stranger" she said, her voice sounded worser.

"How are you feeling ba-- izzy" wait I nearly called her babe. What's going on in my head right now.

"Did you just say babe, I swear you was about to anyway" crap she heard it.

"Sorry iz" I didn't mean to say it. I ain't thinking straight. I love this girl and she ain't got a clue how I feel for her.

"Don't appoligize" thank god, I don't think she cared.

"To answer your question I have felt better" I felt so bad for her, if I could make her better instantly I would.

"Did the police tell you what I told her" what did she tell the woman, she gave us a swift nod and left.

"No she didn't why" I said sounding worried I could tell by her face she wasn't going to tell me now.

Izzy's POV.

I couldn't tell harry what happened, he would loose it. I loved him though he's got to know, i trust him.

"I---" I said wondering if I should say.

"You what izzy" he sounded worried but impatient.

"Don't worry" I said trying to make him forget.

"No what? What did you tell her" he said getting impatient.

I couldn't help it, it's just slipping out.

"He raped me!!" I blurted out. Harry looked like he was going to explode.

"I'm going to fucking kill them" he said so angrily.

"Harry please" I croaked trying to calm him down.

"No izzy, they fucking raped you! I'm going to kill them" shit.

"Harry please" I begged him, he wouldn't calm down.

"No, they've done so much to you I can't stand seeing you like this" he said angrily, how the hell was I supposed to calm him down. "This is worser than I thought" he sounded so angry. I could feel the three words on my tounge..

"I love you" I said, whoops I weren't meant to say that out loud.

"Wh--what" he said calming down abit.

"Nothing" I said trying to make him think that I didn't say anything.

"No you said I love you" he said looking like he was going to cry.

What was I meant to say, he heard it. It slipped.

"It's true, I'm sorry harry. I weren't meant to say that" I tried to remain calm as I could trying to keep back the tears.

"Are you serious" he said. Did he believe me, i wasn't sure on the tone of his voice.

"Yes" I croaked.

Harry's POV.

She just told me she loved me, I didn't know what to say. Should I tell her I feel the same way. I don't know what to do. I battled in my mind what to say and finally spoke up. I didn't know what her reaction would be when the words escaped my lips.

"I love you too izzy" there i said it. The look on Izzy's face was unspeakable. She looked so lost. But she soon spoke up trying her best to stay clear due to her voice.

"Do you" she sobbed. I couldn't believe she was crying, i didn't expect this.

I nodded and she managed to pull a smile. I smiled to! It was finally out there we both loved each other.

"What way" I had to ask her.

"Not in a family way, nor in a friend way. I love you in that way" she said sounding panicked while waiting for my ryply.

"I love you in that way too" I said realising something.

As I turned my head someone was standing at the door. She heard everything. It was maura, Izzy's mum has just witnessed me and izzy declaring our love for one another. She looked shocked but happy.

The truth was out and I never felt happy.

Maura started speaking to us but my mind was focused on izzy. What would happen now?

(Thank you for the reads, I was happy writing this chapter!! What do you think will happen now??)