Chapter 29

Harry's POV

As izzy drifted of to sleep I was having a battle in my mind. I didn't know what to do, i wanted to be with her but I don't know if she's ready. She said she was and that's great but I just want her to feel safe with me.

"Harry are you okay" maura spoke up.

"Yeah thank you, just thinking" I said.

"If you don't mind me asking but I need you to promise me something" maura said this loud and clear so I would think in my mind.

"What's that, I will do anything for izzy to make her happy" I said feeling quite weird what i just said.

"Look after my girl, what she has been through the past week I think she needs someone like you to make her feel safe" maura said with her tears threatening to make an appearance.

"I will, I promise" I really did.

"Is it true what I heard her say though, I'm sure I would find out soon but I couldn't believe it when I heard the word" I knew exactly what she was talking about. She heard izzy say that they raped her.

"Erm.." I couldn't think what to say, i wanted izzy to tell her, it wouldn't be fare for her buisness to come from me, even if we are together, I don't want to betray her trust towards me.

"Well, I can understand if you don't want to say" thank Christ, I really wanted izzy to tell her.

"I would rather not say, izzy will tell you as soon as she wakes up" mauras expression looked understanding but unsure.

"I understand, I didn't want to pressure you.

"No no you didn't I just think izzy should tell you" I said calmly.

Maura nodded and now we would wait for izzy to wake up.

I still couldn't get my head around all of this, I needed to give a call to my mum and the boys I think I need to tell them that izzy is safe.

"I'm just popping outside to make a call" I said to maura and a sleeping Alice.

"Okay love" maura said to me.

As I made my way outside they cold air hit me, it felt like a ton of bricks where it was so cold.

As I pulled my phone out of my pocket I had numerous texts and calls of my mum and the boys. Of course I had millions of twitter notifications aswell but this was no time for that right now.

I decided to call my mum first.

Within two rings she answered. I was getting prepared for our conversation.

"Harry is that you, where the hell are you, I have been calling and texting non stop, are you okay" she said quickly.

"Mum calm down please" I said holding on to calmness.

"Where are you, me and the boys are worried sick" wait the boys.

"Mum are the boys with you" I said wanting an answer.

"Yes, they all turned up and looked as worried as I was"

"Can you turn me on speaker, I need to speak to all of you"

"Sure" with that I heard a scream of boys.

"HARRYYYYYYYYYY" woah that was load.

"Yeah" I said making them sound puzzled.

"Where you been" that was Liam.

"We found izzy, she's okay, injured but alive thankgod, I'm at the hospital now" I said to quickly.

"Omg Izzy's okay" they all said in screechy voices.

"Yeah she's okay" I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh my god, can we visit her" that was Louis.

"I'm not sure, but I'm sure you'll be allowed" I said.

"We are on our way, it may be 8am but we are on our way.

Wait it's 8am, the rescue happened at midnight but I don't know what time they found her. I have been here for quite a long time but I'm never leaving izzy again.

"Okay i'll be waiting outside" with that I hung up and waited.

Soon a car pulled up and 4 boys came sprinting toward me then my happy looking mum. I think she was happy for me. Shit, I still need to tell them about me and izzy. Not now, it's not the time. I will tell them once they have visited izzy.