Chapter 47

I've really got to get ready, but harper hasn't text me what time were going yet so I should text her.

To-harper

Hey harper, what time we leaving?x

Just the waiting game now, might aswell decide what to wear. As I looked through my wardrobe I came across light skinny jeans with a white tee and a zebra print blazer and some sandals. Just in time I've just got a text from someone.

From-harper

Hey I'm ready now, are you? If you are i'll be round soon. x

To-harper

Yeah I'm ready, see you in a bit. X

I don't care if she's brought her car, we are taking my amazing farari no arguments. Changing the subject completely I'm dreading court because bob is going to be in the same room as me, obviously he will be under handcuffs and surrounded by police but it still makes me scared. I got interupted by the door knocking that must be harper.

"Hey were--" harper started.

"We're taking my car" I finished for her with a grin.

"No were taking my car!" She shouted but she was laughing.

"Nope otherwise I'm not going" I put my hands on my hips so she would get the point.

"Fine" she shrugged and we made our way to my car. When we got in I turned the heater on because it's cold out.

"So you nervous about the court trial" harper asked.

"Yeah quite abit, atleast I've got you, harry, the boys and girls" I smiled.

"Aww it will go fine, you have all injuries to get them locked up" she calmed.

"Yeah I know, can we change the subject, I hate talking about them when one of them are still out there" I told her.

"I know you must've been told this a load of times but he's not going to find you" she told me.

"Moving on" she finished.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea" I shrugged.

It was quite awquard so I decided to bring up today.

"So what you going to have your nails like" I asked.

"Erm nail extensions with a baby blue polish" she smiled.

"Nice, I might get mine re-done but the same" I smiled.

"Yeah that design is really nice" she chuckled.

"What, I really like this design" I shrugged.

"You don't need them re-done izzy" she laughed.

"Okay i'll get something else done" hmm what could I get done, I've wanted something done for ages but I think no one will like it, will it hurt, I don't know I'm eighteen now so I'm the legal age.

"Hey harper, I need to go to a shop quickly but it's not in town so can we go there first" I asked.

"Yeah sure, what is the shop" I didn't want to tell her incase she judged me.

"Well I've always wanted one, it's something I've wished for since I was fifteen" I smiled.

"Well what is it then" she asked again.

"A tattoo parlour" I shrugged,I didn't have a clue what her reaction is as my eyes are on the road but I was going to get one done on my eighteenth but that got changed. I want to show people how I've passed this but I also want to show how much I want one.