Chapter 10

Oh my god. What the hell. I was just grabbed by my arm and now I'm outside in the dark night. I'm facing two men, shit. One was tall with black hair, the other was a little smaller with brown hair. I'm pooing my self.

"So you finally meet us izzy" the man with black hair said.

Shit just got real. "Who a-are yyy-oou" I didn't mean to stutter, I'm just so scared of what's about to happen to me. And yes I should be scared.

"C'mon izzy, think about it we have been in contact with you for ages now" the man with brown hair spoke up.

"What do you want from me" oh my god I was so scared.

"And why would we tell you that" they both said that at the same time how weird.

"Because it's to do with me!!!" I snapped. I could tell they were getting angry with me, that wasn't the best thing to do.

"I don't care, we are NOT going to tell you what's going to happen, alough tomorrow we need you to meet us at the car park down your road, if you don't show-- well your precious bet friend will face the consequence as well as you" woah they both talked that time but the black haired man got interrupted. Oh well.

What do they mean, harry will face it. He hasn't done nothing wrong and neither have I!

"Be there tomorrow or else babe" eww he called me babe again. Disgusting.

"Okay, I will don't worry I'd rather go than anyone else" shit the tears are going to come. Hold them In.

"Good girl, make sure you say your goodbyes, okay?"

"Okay, please. Don't hurt any of my family or friends I will be there" now I was crying. I had no other choice. No way am I risking my family getting hurt. Especially harry, he's like a brother I never had.

With that they left into the dark night, I have to go tomorrow.

Wait one of the men are coming back, the brown haired one to be excact. He slapped me. Slapped me, pinned me to the wall by my hair and whispered in my ear "your going to love spending time with me and bob" that hurt, I think he might of caused a red mark. He flung me to the floor and left.

Great, just great.

As I walked into the party, I got glares of many people. Think izzy you slammed your cheek on a toilet holder. That's the worse excuse eve-- my mind got interrupted by harry coming up to me.

"What's happened to your face is!!" He said this like he was prepared to kill someone. Great here it goes.

"Well I was doing my buisness and slammed my cheek on the toilet roll holder, then got--" he loves to interrupt.

"Do you think I'm buying that Iz" told ya, never works.

"It's true, go and check the dent in the metal holder" hopefully this would work.

"Iz I'm not stupid I can see and hand mark" this boy is like an investigator.

"Harry just believe me okay, nothing to worry about" I tried to make him feel better with adding a cheeky smile.

"I don't believe you but if that's what you say I can't do nothing else" thank crist for that.

With that I went to find a mirror. I found one and harry was right I had a hand mark across my cheek. Great.

(So I hope you like this chapter took a good 2 hours to write, what do you thinks going to happen now... Just getting interesting!!! Also thank you for the 49 reads didn't think I'd get past 10, so thank you!! Enjoy)