Chapter 46

So as I got out of bed, basically the boys made me because they were in there words 'so hungry they could die' so I had to make them something to eat.

As we made our way downstairs, me walking and the boys running I felt the air hit me. I missed a step great. I couldn't do anything to stop myself so I just let it happen. It happened quickly that I was back on my feet and walking like nothing happened. The boys all stopped when they heard me fall and now there standing there like they've seen a ghost. Harry was next to me.

"What the hell happened, you dropped then got up again unharmed" harry said worried.

"Are you Jesus" Louis said in his tone.

"No Lou I'm not Jesus and I ain't got a clue,It didn't hurt atall" I shrugged.

"Wow" they all said together.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing" they all shrugged and carried on running to the kitchen.

I made something simple, well it wasn't that simple but everyone helped. We had a homemade Chinese dinner which everyone seemed to enjoy. I got interupted eating when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, it was a text from harper.

From-Harper

Hey there, just wondering if you are busy, parents were angry for not telling them but they seem happy about me and Niall so it's all good:)

To-Harper

Hey, no I'm just hanging at mine with the boys so your welcome to come over, and that's good:)

I quickly sent the text and looked up to see a glaring Louis with a evil stare,it was really freaking me out.

"Lou can you stop that"he carried on staring and staring.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON!!" I yelled, he had a smirk on his face but carried on glaring. I knew what would get him to stop!

"Louis if you carry on staring I will literally cut all you precious stripy tops" I said grinning when his eyes went wide.

"You wouldn't dare!" He screamed.

"Oh I would" I said evily.

"FINE" he stropped and stopped staring at me.

"Niall" I called.

"Yeah iz what's up"

"Just to let you know harper is coming over" I smiled.

"Okay thanks" he grinned.

Ten minuites later harper was here and her and Niall were cuddling on the couch, it was cute and I'm glad they found each other.

"Izzy do you want to go in town tomorrow" she looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Of course" I replied.

"Okay, I've got to stay home tonight because of my parents but I could come over in the morning" she smiled.

"Yeah that's great" I smiled back.

I could see Niall doing the puppy dog eyes to harper because he wants to come aswell.

"No Niall you can not come,this is a Girly day" harper smirked.

"Please" he begged and harper shook her head.

"Hey, how about you and the boys could come and meet us when were done so we could go nando's" I explained and looked at harper to see what she thought and she nodded.

"How does that sound then" she looked at Niall.

"Awsome" he shouted and ran to tell the boys tomorrow's plan.

"So why'd you want to go in town tomorrow" I asked harper.

"Really need to get my nails re-done" she smiled.

"Oh okay, mine have lasted a while now" I smile.

"So how's you and Harold" she asked with a smirk.

"We're good, that date we had was amazing, I didn't really get to tell you about it as everyone was round Harry's" I smiled.

"Aww, wait no we didn't talk about it so tell me everything" she yelled.

"Okay, okay so he took me to the London eye, he rented it out, we had food and we talked" I smiled

"Oh my good gracious" she screamed.

"That's adorable" I just nodded going shy for some reason.

"So what about you and Niall" were so lucky the boys are all in the kitchen right now.

"Well it's early days so far but were perfect" she smiled and told me about her day out with him which sounded cute.

"Awe bless" I said when she finished and now she was blushing, hahaha.

The boys came in just as we finished talking about them so that was good timing. Harry came and sat beside me pulling me into his side and kissing my forehead.

"So Nialler here tells us we are meeting at nando's tomorrow" harry wispered in my ear, I don't know why he wispered.

"Yeah we are" I smiled.

"That's going to be good" he grinned.

"Lou" I shouted even though he was sitting right next to harry who was next to me.

"Yes" he said.

"Don't get the hot dish again okay" I smirked.

"You can't stop me" he chuckled.

"Oh I can, where does he keep his stripes" I asked the boys.

"Round Harry's" zayn replied. And my smirk rose even more.

"Fine I will get something that isn't hot" he stropped.

"Haha I'm joking Lou"I smiled and so did he.

"So what time tomorrow" Liam asked.

"I'll text harry when me and harp are done" I smiled.

"Cool" Liam said.

"Right it's late, I best be going iz" harper said to me, I was half asleep on Harold so I quickly got up and hugged her goodbye and she left. As I made my way back to the couch I looked around and it was hard not to laugh. Niall was in some kind of ball on the edge of the sofa, Louis was about to fall of the sofa and so was zayn as they were both attacking each other while sleeping how normal. And Liam was on the recliner asleep. Me and harry moved to the two seater because Louis was being stupid. So harry was half asleep because I woke him. I sat next to harry and he snuck his arm back round my waiste and pulled me back into his chest and we both fell to sleep instantly.

Morning.

So I've just got up, everyone's up except Louis as were just about to wake him up by the boys jumping on him. I made my way to the kitchen so I wouldn't get blamed and then I heard a Louis moan because he just got woken.

"Izzy were gonna head home to eat as we feel bad taking your food"harry smiled while pulling me into a hug.

"Okay, I'll see you at Nando's"I smiled back.

"Okay, love you" he replied.

"Love you too" I kissed him quick and he left.

"Bye boys!" I shouted.

"Bye izzy" they all replied.

Now to get ready for today.

(Wow wow wow!! Over 600 reads!! Thankyou!)