Chapter 43

Me and harper headed upstairs to get blankets and pillows leaving the boys, well Louis picking a movie. As I grabbed all the blankets and duvets I could find me and harper headed downstairs with our arms full up of covers and pillows. We reached the bottom of the stairs and I was very lucky I didn't trip up as that's what I usally do. Anyway as me and harper made our way into the living room I saw what was on the screen as I was happy with there choice as it wasn't scary atall. We were going to watch the imbertweeners movie, not scary atall thank god.

I gave everyone a blanket and pillow, Niall and harper shared! Ooo wonder what's going on there. Because I was looking at them they both seemed to notice and they both burst out "what izzy" I laughed at there reaction.

"Nothing, you both look cute" I could see that harper was blushing like crazy even though it was dark.

"Please be quiet" Louis Said very loudly.

"Alright Lou, calm down" I said back and joined the sofa with harry, he wrapped his arm around my waiste and I lent into his chest. As the movie started I heard whispering to look up and see Louis and Liam talking to each other.

"Boys shush it" I said loudly but quietly if that makes sense. They both looked at me like they'd seen a ghost and stared at me. This was freaky, I could hear harry sniggering trying not to laugh loud. Well it all happened to fast. As I was still looking at them Louis and Liam both screamed "BOOOOO"

"Oh my fudge cakes" I said clutching to harry in fear, the movie hasn't even started and everyone was in fits of laughter at my reaction, thanks guys.

"Don't do that" I screamed still hiding into Harry's chest.

They were all still laughing five minuites later, time for payback. "Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed making them all jump out of there skin,Louis had the best reaction ever as when I looked up he was no where to be seen and I looked around finally finding him under my dining table. OMG! This is too funny, I said laughing while everyone was still recovering from my amazing prank.

"Aww did you get scared lou" I said when he made his way back to the couch.

"No not atall" he shrugged and Laughed.

"Sure thing, what ever you say lou"

He just looked at me with a 'WTF' look but not in a mean way, in a Louis way.

"Can we start the movie now" harper said.

"Sure, someone press play" I said, waiting for someone to get up and turn the movie on, not one person moved.

I looked around and everyone shook there heads making sure I would be the one to turn the movie on.

"Your all lazy gits" I said while making my way to the tv, when I got back to the couch I sat back next to harry and leant to his chest, now I realised why everyone said no to turning on the movie, it was because there was a remote right beside me.

"Hey guys why-"

"Shhhh" everyone said trying to watch the movie even though it was only a couple minuites in. I looked up at harry who was looking down at me, weird. He kissed my forehead and we carried on with the movie. I have watched this so many times but I always seem surprised about what will happen next.

We were halfway through the movie and as I looked around everyone was watching the telly except me,I don't know why I just got bored by it, until harry whispered in my ear.

"Why you not watching it love" he said so quietly.

"Bored really" I also wispered back.

"Aha okay" then he got distracted by the movie again.