Chapter 9

Omg it's my birthday!!! Finally 18! Finally get freedom!! So here I am in my front room surrounded by my loved ones. I haven't got a text just yet, last one I got was yesterday saying 'hope you have a great birthday, see you soon' yes it freaked me out but I'm just trying to focus on today. My mum said she has 2 presents for me. One in her room the other in the garage. I want to know what they are!!!

So mum thought it was time for me to see my present. I have opened all my presents, harry got me a bloody iPad 3! I couldn't believe it!! I got clothes and tons of money about 300 in total. Now time for my mums and Alice present. As I walked in the garage, harry volunteered to blindfold me, and he did so I couldn't see a thing. Him and my mum led me in the garage, all my family followed and bam we was here. I need to get the blindfold off.

"Oh my actual god, take it of harry" and he did and what did I have I front of me. Oh only a bloody car! A car and on the seat was my licence. No actual way. This is the best birthday ever. It was only the newest 2013 black farari. No way!!!!!!

So it's been 30 minuites since my gift was revealed. I still couldn't get my mind over it. Until that caller ID popped up on my phone. For god sake leave me alone. I pressed the end call button and me and harry headed for my car. I'm taking it for a test drive.

I put the key in and turned it, wow!! As we took off I blared out the music. I loved this, I finally had freedom. Well I could have freedom if these men would leave me alone. But no they had other ideas. Me and harry just smiled while we was driving around. "So I take it you've had a good day so far" aww. "Yeah it's been perfect, can't believe you go home in a week though" this made sadder than ever, why couldn't he stay longer! "I know, but il be back as soon as I can, just remember you have a car now" omg I could go and visit him now. "Would I be able to come to see you then" I said with a smile on my face. "Of course, you don't even have to ask" wooooo.

This day is getting better and better, as we pulled back into my driveway I recieved a text from my stalkers. 'Do you Have a nice drive babe?' eww they called me babe that's just uncomfortable.

Now I really need to know where they are because it's just confusing for them to see me but I can't see them. Maybe I should tell my mum, I don't know she will probley go loopy and call the police. Okay il skip telling mum. Alice is deffiantly a no as she will tell mum straight away. Maybe it should just be harry and Imogen that know about this.

1 hour later.

So it's 4pm and I have Been told to dress nice and pretty. Mum said to wear what Imogen brought me, so I might aswell. I really like the outfit so I slipped it on, done my hair and makeup and wala I was done and it's 6pm whoops.

As I made my way downstairs my family was all sitting there having a chit chat. Harry and Im were the only friends here as mum said no more than that, so as I reached the bottom step, heads turned and looked at me. Harry's jaw dropped bless him and Im looked like she was about to burst into tears, it's no big deal it's only a outfit. My mum ran up to me "awe my baby girl, 18 now I can't believe it" omg how embarrassing.

No one would tell me where we was going, it sucked being the only one that didn't know. I got another text from my stalkers 'you look amazing, you made a bit to much effort though seen as you won't be there Half the time'.

What the hell. I won't be there half the time, what's that suppose to mean. My brain really needs to start working. To late I'm here and there is a red carpet, WTF. As I walked down, I saw people from collage staring at me. Why are they here? Oh der I think I'm having a suprise party. Great.

As I turned to find harry he was over there talking with my mum, as soon as he saw me looking lost he ran over to join me.

"What'd you think" he said with a massive grin on his face.

"Wow, just wow" he seemed happy with my answer.

"Glad you like it, now to show you inside" oh wow I'm excited.

As harry led me inside I was amazed, the room was huge and had a stage. It was amazing, omg I could see the boys now.

"IZZYYYY" the all screamed and ran up to me all wishing me happy birthday and giving massive hugs on the way. This was the best birthday ever.

Harry and the boys got up on stage, all the guest were here a good 300 people wow. "We would like to sing this for the birthday girl" ahhh they are singing a song just for me. And guess what song. Little things.

So as the song finished, people cheered with all there might. I was one lucky girl.

About 1 hour later.

Ooo I need a pee, as I went for the toilet the back door was open. Oh well. I done my buisness and came out feeling better. Until I got grabbed, by the arm into the cold aired night. It is December 20th. Oh my god.