Chapter 41

So me and harper are sitting in the kitchen having a normal conversation. I have to ask about her and Niall.

"So what's happening between you and Niall then" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Her cheeks flamed up "nothing why" she smirked.

"Well you both were kind if stuck together today" I said smirking.

"Noo we weren't,were just real good friends"

"Bullshit, I know what people are like when they like someone" I said raising my eyebrow again.

"I'm being serious just friends"she smiled.

"Mm hmm" I winked at her and her cheeks started to flame again.

"You can mm hmm all you like it's the truth" this was funny.

"Why you getting so defensive then" I said trying to hold in my laugh.

"I'm not" she shouted.

"Sure your not" I laughed.

As she was about to start to say something I heard my phone beep as I pulled it out it was a text from harry.

From- Harold<3

Hey babe, how are you? I just wanted to let you know Niall has just told us something very important;) wanna know what? Xx

Omg what the hell, I bet you it's something to do with harper.

To-Harold<3

Yeah tell me:) I won't tell anyone!! X

I replied ignoring his first sentence, I wanted to know this secret. Harper was looking at me like 'what the hell' I told her one minuite and she nodded.

From-Harold<3

Well seems our Nialler her has a little crush;) on harper!!!

Oh my godness!! Niall has a crush on harper, I've got to tell her! But I did say I wouldn't. Lets try and get some information out of her. I quickly replied to harry.

To-Harold<3

OMG!! I'm gonna try and see what she thinks of him, i'll let you know! I love you! X

From-Harold<3

Okay!! Love you too!xxx

Aww he's sweet!!

Now time to get stuff out of harper, I still can't believe I've known her a day and were already like bestfriends.

"Sorry about that harp"

"It's cool, I know you were talkin to your lover so I let you be" she said smiling, now my cheeks are flaming.

"Shul up" I said still blushing.

"So harper, what do you think of Niall" I questioned.

"Well he's super nice, super sweet, super hot" she clasped her hand over her mouth as she figured out what she was saying.

"I didn't mean that" she was red as a tomatoe.

"I knew it!! Are you sure you don't have a little whittle crush on him"I said babyish.

"Well" she began then stopped herself.

"NO I DON'T" she was being so defensive it was hilarious.

"Okay, but do you" I asked again trying to get it out if her.

"NO I DON'T IZZY" damn this is not going to work.

"I won't tell I promise" I said acting all serious. She sighed and let out something I wasn't expecting.

"Yes I do okay, I really like him" awwww she was blushing like mad!

"Awwww" me trying to make her blush even more.

"Stop it" she said face palming herself.

While she was doing this I sent harry a quick text.

To-Harold<3

Guess what? We have some setting up to do:D Xx

Harper looked me then at my phone and pounced at me trying to grab my phone.

"Noooo" I screamed "my phone"

"Tell me what you said" she had me in a headlock,literally.

"Fine, fine lemme go first" she slipped her arms away and put them on her hips.

"Tell me" she said not looking happy.

"I may have told harry" I said laughing and she pounced at me, again.

"Izzy you promised"

"I know but he feels the same way" shit!! That weren't meant to come out.

"Excuse me" she said acting like she'd heard the most unfunniest thing ever.

"Nothing, nothing atall" i said worming out of her grip and making my way to my couch.

"No you said about Niall feeling the same, what did you mean" wow she is being so serious.

"I did no such thing, your hearing things" I laughed,she wouldn't drop it.

"Yeah you did izzy, I'm not mental"

Damn it was going to come out, I'm so bad at keeping a secret it's untrue.

"HE LIKES YOU TOO" shit, poo!! I'm in trouble now.