Chapter 19

Harry's POV.

Christmas Day, no izzy. It's going to be the most horrible Christmas without her! As I made my way downstairs I saw something I didn't expect to see. A massive present, I made my way over to it and read the tag. It was from my mum. It was slim and long. I had no idea what it was.

Before I opened the gift my phone buzzed it was management. On Christmas Day, really.

"Hello" I said bluntly.

"Harry, merry Christmas, the boys have told me what's happened, I hope everything is okay" I had talked to each of the boys last night about izzy. They were all so sympathetic, they all hoped she was okay and that we'd find her soon. I did too. Back to the call.

"Yeah, a lot has happened" I was being so rude, I didn't mean too.

"We know harry, you are staying where you are for as long as you need okay?" Oh my god, did they really just say that. No they can't of.

"What did you say" I said sounding all politer this time.

"You can stay there for as long--" yes I interrupted so what.

"Really" I said.

"Really, we can come to you for recordings and all that" I can't believe they were saying this.

"Thank you, merry Christmas" I said to them. I could tell they were proud on the other line. I could stay here. That means we have a bigger chance in finding izzy.

With that I hung up.

This may be the worst Christmas, but that's great news, I had more time to find izzy.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, it was mum, dad and my sister.

I wished them merry Christmas and they did the same. They looked as sad as I did. I wanted izzy and they knew she was the only thing on my mind.

My mum wanted me to open the big present, I made my way over to it and teared the paper of I was shocked what I found. I think it's the best present I have ever recieved.

It was a huge canvas, with about 200 odd pictures on it. Me, izzy and the boys were in the centre of the picture. We all looked so happy. This made me bite my lip, I couldn't cry over this. It was one of the best presents ever. Around the picture of us were loads of others, family, friends everything. My mum was the best ever. She looked worried though.

I made my way over to her and gave the biggest thank you I could, I think she felt bad as there was a lot of pictures of me and izzy together. This made me feel stronger though, it might sound weird but It made me realise we were going to find her no matter what. I would do anything, pay any amount for rescue squads. I needed to see her, I couldn't bear it.

Izzy's POV.

it must be about 10 in the morning, I was starving. Someone must've read my thoughts as bob entered the room with breakfast on a tray. Oh my god. I couldn't believe it. On the tray was buttered toast, a glass of milk and 2 biscuits. Why was he doing this. One minuite he's nice then nasty and back to nice again. I wasn't going to argue though, it was food and that's one thing I needed right now. He looked at me and looked away. Then again turned his head back to me.

He looked appalled with me, why I haven't done anything wrong. He wouldn't stop looking at me, it was getting annoying and I started to feel self conscious. As I was on the bed he bent down so that he was level with me. He started talking so fast I couldn't understand what he was saying. All I caught was sorry and something to do with Christmas. He left the room looking glum. It was his fucking fault so he should feel bad.

As I ate what bob brought me, I felt a pang of hope inside, maybe I could survive this. It shouldn't be too long before they find me, I hope anyway.

As I started to stand up my muscles started to object but I carried on, I had to stand otherwise I might not be able to again. I was stood up, just about. I was slouching as no way could I stand straight. My body ached so much and I understood why as I observed my body.

(Thank you for the reads and votes really do appreciate it)