one; blue eyes

EDITED: 7/4/16

"Kayla please tell Stiles that his plan sucks," Scott came up to my locker along with Stiles.

"And what's this plan?" I asked leaning against the lockers.

"He wants to bring this big ass present to Lydia's birthday party tonight to try and impress her."

"Well I think that's very adorable," I clapped my hands together and smiled at Stiles' huge crush on Lydia.

"See! Kayla agrees with me, why can't you?" Stiles glares at Scott.

"Because Lydia is dating Kayla's brother," Scott points out.

I sighed, "They have an on again, off again thing. It's annoying the hell out of me."

"Kayla is on Team Stiles, why can't you be on Team Stiles," Stiles pouts at Scott.

"I am on Team Stiles, it's just I don't want you getting embarrassed," Scott says.

"I ship you guys together," The bell rings and bleeps out their string of cuss words at me. "Gotta get to class!"

I readjust my bag on my shoulder before turning a corner.

"Watch where you're going ass!" I yell as just a couple seconds ago I bumped into someone.

"So – sorry. I – I didn't mean to," The boy with blue eyes gets up and fast walks around the corner.

Who the hell was that?

_________

This story follows the show line, isaac will just be a human for this season. i thought i'd add a little twist of my own to it ;)

Vote and comment.

-brooke