twelve; omitting certain truths

*amazing, amazing gif by voideverything !! thank you <3*

EDITED: 7/10/16

"What are you?" Isaac repeated.

I didn't know what to say, I was lost for words. I couldn't tell him I was a werewolf, but he was catching on to things and sooner or later he will find out. So maybe now is the right time to tell him?

"Isaac listen–"

"No!" He interrupted me. "I want the truth, I know something is up with you. I just don't know what. You, Scott, and Stiles seem to be hiding this secret and your brother is acting like a whole different person. I – I don't know if I can trust you anymore and that sucks because I really like you."

"Isaac I really like you too, but believe me when I say that I can't tell you. It's to protect you."

"Bull shit," He scoffs rolling his eyes. "You're lying Kayla. Just please tell me the truth and I won't be mad."

No, you'll be scared. I can't show him the other side of myself. I hate my werewolf side, he'll hate it as well. But if I don't tell him he'll be forever pissed at me. I like Isaac, I really like this guy and we need to be open with each other.

"Okay..." I take a deep breath and close my eyes. "Don't freak out."

I can feel my claws extend from my fingers and my teeth grow in. When I open my eyes they shine their golden color. Isaac jumps a little and takes a step back. He starts to breathe heavily as he sinks to the ground.

"I'm a werewolf Isaac. I know it's hard to–"

"It's like I don't even know you anymore," He whispers running his hand through his hair. "I almost kissed a monster."

I turn back normal and take a seat in the chair instead of the floor. "No no no Isaac. There's so many werewolves out there that are not monsters. For example, Scott is a werewolf. We've been werewolves for a little while now. Isaac you know who I really am, I didn't ask for this."

"Who else is one?"

"Well Derek, Erica, Boyd, and Jackson got bit but I don't know what he is."

"Can I be alone?" Isaac asks.

"Isaac I know that me being a werewolf is a lot to take in but–"

"Shut up!" He shouts at me. "You kill people Kayla! I – I don't know you anymore!"

By this point I can hear his heart accelerating. He's so angry at me, but I had to tell him. Now that I did I'm suffering the consequences. But what did I expect, him to be all happy with it? It's when the first tear rolls down my cheek that I notice I'm crying.

"Just talk to me when you want to," I mumble standing up and walking to the door.

The bell rings and I can see Isaac get up and walk behind me. He pushes past me and opens the door, slamming it in my face.

_______________

Woop woop double update :) But sadly Isaac found out about Kayla and their friendship (almost relationship) will be stopped for a while.

Vote and comment.

-brooke