twenty four; final stand

EDITED: 7/11/16

It's been a while since the ambulance drove off with my dead brother in it. I couldn't believe he was actually gone. I turned around and Isaac was there; waiting with open arms.

"Ho – how can he be dead?" I cried into his chest.

"I don't know. He did what he did though to protect us."

Sometimes I wish I could turn off my emotions and crawl into a dark hole and never come out. This pain – the pain of losing someone you love – was completely unbearable. Jackson was all I had left to call family; now I'm alone.

"Get her home," Scott tells Isaac. "My mom wants me at the hospital."

Isaac brought me to his car and we drove to Scott's place. When we were inside Isaac sat me down on the couch.

"I'm sorry," He blurts out. "For everything that has happened today. Me leaving you and you're brother dying. I really like you Kayla, and I can't believe I would actually leave you just to travel around the place with Erica and Boyd. Maybe it was the thought of me not being enough for you."

I scoot closer to Isaac and caress his face, "You are so important to me. You're everything I've always wanted. Yes, you hurt me, but there's a thing called forgiveness."

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. Kissing Isaac made me feel less pain in a way; it distracted me. We moved our lips against each others, gripping onto his shirt I pulled him closer. I would've loved to go on but my phone ringing stopped us.

Before I could say 'hello', Scott spoke up first. "Listen we need you and Isaac to come to some warehouse. I'll send you the address. No questions, just come here."

Isaac must've heard Scott since he stands up and we both run out of the door together. Scott texts me the address and Isaac drives us there. When we get inside I see Scott and Gerard.

"Glad you could join us," Gerard smirks looking at us. "We're going to have a great time, aren't we Allison?"

An arrow goes flying through the air straight towards me, but Isaac pushes me out of the way. A scream of pain erupts from him; he just took an arrow for me right in the chest.

"What the hell!" I yell at Allison who is behind the door.

"It – It's fine," Isaac whispers. "Just kick their asses for me."

I hesitate at first, but Isaac pleads me again so I stand up. Jackson, in kanima form, hops out from another room. He's alive, how? There was no time to question it though. Scott came beside me and we both transformed to our wolf side. Derek also hopped out of nowhere already in wolf form. We all charged at Jackson, us taking swings at him.

Jackson throws me at the wall and I fall to the floor. I get back up, but Allison stands right in front of me. She stabs me with her knife and slashes my arms and chest. I fall back to the floor and cough up a little blood, but I'll heal. Jackson then puts his hand around Allison's throat and is about to kill her until Gerard stops. I knew what was happening; they were here for Derek and Gerard was making Scott choose between Allison and Derek. Obviously he was going to choose Allison, it was a no brainer.

I was right when Scott turned back to normal and dragged Derek over to Gerard. Gerard sticks his arm out and Derek bites it. I thought he won and got what he needed, but the black substance oozing out of the wound contradicts that.

"What is happening?" Gerard asks furiously.

"Everyone said Gerard always had a plan," Scott says. "I had a plan too."

Gerard starts to shake uncontrollably and he throws up black blood. Probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my life.

"Kill them all!" He yells before falling to the ground.

That's when Stiles' jeep comes slamming through the wall and it hits Jackson before he can do anything else. He jumps onto the car, Stiles and Lydia come running out. Jackson walks toward them, but I stand up and block his path.

"Jackson," He stops raises his hand, but I pull out a necklace. The necklace he gave me for our 10th birthday party. It was special to both of us because it was mom's and he found it in an old box. Jackson stares at the necklace as he slowly turns back to human form.

Derek and Peter run at him though, plunging their claws into my brother. I gasp and hold my hand over my mouth. What were they doing to him? They let go and Jackson leans on me for support.

"Do you still–"

"Yes," I interrupt him. "I do still love you Jackson. I always will no matter what happens."

Jackson nods his head before closing his eyes. I sob as I lay him down on the floor. I was going to check on Isaac, but Jackson stands up all of sudden and roars; as a wolf. He then changes back to human form and I run to him. Jackson wraps his arms around me and hugs me. My brother was finally okay, we were okay, we all were okay.

"What the..." I let go of Jackson and turn around to see Isaac walking into the room.

His eyes look up at me and they flash a golden color. I look over at Derek who was looking at me.

"He was lying to you," Derek tells me. "Isaac needed the bite to survive."

I run over to Isaac while Lydia takes her turn to go over to Jackson.

"Why did you lie to me?" I ask once I'm in front of him.

"I didn't want you to worry," He whispers. "But now we can be the bad ass couple of Beacon Hills."

Even though it was an odd time to joke around like this, I still laughed. Isaac was with me now and I couldn't help but call him my savior in life; vise-versa for him too. We helped each other through hell and back. Now that he was a werewolf, we would be unstoppable together.

_________________

and that concludes the end of savior!!! there will be an epilogue, which i have something planned in there ;)

thank you all so much for reading this, voting, and commenting on every chapter. isaac is now a werewolf so he'll be all hot and sexy next book.

-brooke