Disappearance?

Natsu's POV~

I woke up in the morning with a massive headache. I looked around. It was still dark out. Everyone was sleeping or passed out. I looked around for Sue. "Sue?" I whispered. "Where are you?"

No answer.

I walked back and forth through sleeping people. Where is she. I searched the entire guild.

No where.

Ok, well people are starting to wake up. I'll ask.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Where is Sue?" No one knew.

She might have went home.

I walked home and opened the door.

No one.

I began to panic. Where is she????

I ran to the market. No one knew where she was. I went to the church. No one knew where she was. I searched the outskirts of the town. No one knew where she was.

I saw a little cottage one the very edge of the city. No way. Forget it.

But for some reason I decided to check. I knocked on the door. The wooden door opened. Inside was an old lady with a kind smile.

"Hello young boy. How can I help you?" She asked. "Have you seen my sister? She has long pretty salmon hair, black eyes, and a red Fairy Tail tattoo on her shoulder." I finished.

"Fairy Tail...." She said, thinking. I showed her my tattoo. "YES!" She said so suddenly, I jumped back. "What?" I said hopefully.

"Well I saw two hooligans outside my home, talking about how "she" was at the Fairy Tail guild!" She said, clapping her hands.

"Really? Do you know who it was? Anything about them!??" I asked eagerly. She smiled, "You must really care about your sister. Well I do remember one of them had a certain tattoo on his forehead!" "How did it look? Can you draw it??" "Sure thing boy." She drew a symbol of what looked like a devil with its tongue sticking out. "What is that?" I said. "I have no idea boy, this is what I saw." "That's ok. I'll take it back to the guild. Thank you so much old woman!" I said, cracking a smile. "No problem!" Said the woman as I ran back to the guild.

When I got back to the guild, everyone was awake. I ran up to Master Makarov. "Old man! Do you know what this is?" I asked.

His eyes widened and his expression darkened. "That's the Devil's Tongue Guild. It's a dark guild. Why do you want to know about this Natsu? This is not a guild you want to mess with!"

"That's great and all but do you know where I could find it?" I asked. "It is a four day walk from here." He said. "What about flying?" Asked a voice behind me. It was Happy. Good ol Happy! "I'd say a two day fly." He sighed. "But you don't accually want to go there!? Do you?"

"Yes I do! If its for Sue, than I will!" I yelled as Happy flew me out of the guild. "Natsu come back! It's suicide!" Yelled Erza. "Stop. Let him do this." Said Makarov. "Yes sir, but I hope he knows what he's in for!" She said. "Yes I hope." Said Makarov.

Me and Happy flew to the outskirts of town, past the market, church, and old woman's house. I'm coming!

.

.

.

Sup fam??? It's me! I'm back! Did ya like this chapter?? Tell me if ya did! Vote! Comment! Heck, even share it to all your friends so that they can read it!

Hit me up with Private Message! Cause I love to talk to ya! ALSO! If any of ya have IFunny, go follow me (Suedragneel)! There's ALOT of cool stuff there!♥

As always thank you so much for reading this chapter, I love you so much and SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!♥