The Rain Woman

Sue's POV~

When I woke up again I was pissed. I had been knocked out two times and I did nothing about it!

I looked around. I was in a single cell, with one bed. There wear two doors one was the exit with guards blocking it. The other was to what looked like a school roof. Except the walls of that courtyard were twenty feet high. The sky was cloudy with a chance of rain.

I looked down. I had my regular cloths back on. Thank Mavis! But then I looked around. My egg had disappeared.

Oh no! I stood up and a monotone voice said, "What are you doing?" I looked around. It was a girl. She looked about my age with long blue hair that came up in ringlets. She wore a dark blue coat with a cloth doll at the neck.

"Juvia asked you a question. Answer it." Said the girl. "I'm ummm standing up." I said. "Who is Juvia?" "Juvia is Juvia." Said the girl. "So are you Juvia?" I asked. "Yes."

"Hey! I'm...." I began. "I know who you are, I work here. She showed me her Devil's Tongue tattoo on her leg. Oh

"Well its nice to meet ya!" I said. Her expression changed, to surprise. I looked closer into her arms to see, MY EGG! "Thank Mavis you have my egg!" I said. "Who says Juvia is going to give it to Sue?" She said turning away. "Please!" I pleaded. "No." Juvia said. She hugged the egg tighter.

The door to the courtyard was open. I looked up at the sky. Gray clouds loomed over the tall walls. Rain began to fall.

Juvia's POV~

Juvia saw Sue Dragneel look at the clouds. Juvia looked down in sadness. No one will ever understand Juvia!

It began to rain. Juvia burried her head behind the egg. NOOOO!

But when Juvia woke up, what she saw struck her like a thousand lightning bolts.

There was Sue, out in the courtyard; and she was.......dancing?! She was dancing in the rain! What is going on?

The water droplets seemed to float around her as she moved. She looked so graceful, so happy and carefree.

"What are you doing?!" Juvia asked. She stopped. "I'm dancing." She said simply. What even is this girl?!

"Why? It's raining!" Juvia said. She thought for a moment.

Then she cracked a smile, "Because I think, life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning how to dance in the rain!"

Juvia was stunned. She didn't know what to say. "Ugh i-i....." Juvia began, until Sue ran up to her, grabbed her arm and brought her to the courtyard. What.....

Juvia awkwardly moved her feet, while Sue gracefully spun around and around. She's so nice! Why would the master want to kidnap her?

Juvia stopped. "Why, why would you do this for Juvia? Juvia works for the people who kidnapped you." "Because were friends now! And that's what friends do!" She said.

No had ever understood Juvia before. Juvia feels a warm feeling in her heart. Juvia and Sue told each other there stories.

"And that's how I got here!" Sue finished. "Wow. You've been through so much! How do you manage to smile?" Juvia asked. "Well, I just think about the people I love and they make me smile!" She answered. Love....

Sue's POV~

Juvia and I had become good friends! I'm so happy! She's not a bad person, she just lonely!