The Judgement

Still Natsu's POV~

The phoenix was here, in front of us. Those bandits were about to attack and then they turned into a giant bird?!

Well it wasn't just any giant bird. This bird had wings, six feet long each, made of fire! They looked like Sue's, Wings of Fire. It had sharp golden eyes that looked as if they could peer into your soul. Literally. Well in Sue's case, they could.

The bird's golden eyes glimmered in the firelight. "Young Sue Dragneel." It spoke. " Sue stopped trying to punch the air and looked at the phoenix. "YESSIR! SUE DRAGNEEL REPORTING FOR DUTY!!!" She yelled, saluting.

"You have passed my test." It continued. "Test?! Sorry but I haven't taken no test! WAIT.........it couldn't really be time for that math test? Could it?" Sue rambled. No, ahem, not that kind of test, Sue. Each time I play a different scenario. Then i summon their souls and watch what decision they make. If they are not worthy of regaining life, I send their souls to the afterlife. However, for the people who choose correctly I will give up my life and grant you life again. You, Sue, are the only one who has ever passed." The phoenix concluded.

"Wait what?! I never chose anything?" Said Sue. "Yes you did, remember?" She said, flapping her wing, causing a screen of fire to appear in front of Sue. On the surface was Sue. In the past.

"YOU IDIOTS! YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD LET YOU GUYS NOT SAVE HER! SHE IS CARRYING A CHILD! TWO CHILDREN! IF SHE DIES, THE ONE INSIDE HER DIES, AND THE OTHER ONE DIES ON THE INSIDE! SO GET OUT THERE AND HELP HER RIGHT NOW!!! Also thank you very much for wanting to bring me back!" Said Sue is the selection of the wall of flames.

Sue was astonished. "I-ugh-what?!!! I said that!" She gibbered. "You see, you did make a decision. Putting your life on the line to save another's."

"I did do that....." Sue said, remembering her actions. "How is she by the way?" The phoenix pointed it's wing to the tree which the woman was trembling behind. Sue's ghostly form jumped down the cliff and went to help the woman.

"I can't tell you how grateful I am. I owe you my life!" Said the woman. "Heyyy, it was no problem at all!" Said Sue, waving her arms.

The woman bowed and left. The phoenix spoke up, "Sue, I will now grant you life again." And with that the phoenix burst into flames and shot an enormous wave of flames to Sue's soul.

It was over in a single moment. The phoenix disappeared and Sue was left standing, with a solid, flesh and bone body.

Sue looked at her hands. "I'm back! This is awesome!!" She yelled. Suddenly her mood darkened. "But where is the bird?"

"The-the Phoenix sacrificed it's life to bring you back in time." Angel finally spoke up. "It's gone..."

Sue looked up to the sky, with sad eyes. Then her eyes turned to a small pile of ashes on the ground.

It moved and shifted in the earth. A little head popped out, of a scrawny featherless bird.

It was a baby phoenix. "From the ashes, the phoenix will rise again." Lucy quoted.

The little bird jumped up and flew around in a full circle before lifting off the ground and flying into the starry night sky.

The little bird of flames soon became a small dot in the milky sky, decorated with billions of stars.

"Thank you so much!" Said Sue waving off in the distance. "Kakawww!" Squawked the birdling.

Sue's POV~

I looked into my hands. I felt a new found power flow through my body. "Phoenix Eternal Flame!!!" I yelled, as a bird-like figure made of flames shot out of my hands.

Thank you so very much! For everything!

"Let's go home!" Natsu said. Today had been insane! I died. I came back as a soul. I tried to fight as a ghost. I talked to a giant fire bird. I came back to life. And now I have new powers!

I nodded to Natsu, "Yea, let's go home! This has been one hell of a day!"

.

.

.

Hey hey boo!!! What is uppp? So right now I'm at a party and everyone is so good at singing Karaoke and I'm sitting here like "Heyyyyy! Y'all got WattPad?"

So yea! OMG DID YOU GUYS NOTICE?!!!? WE GOT TO 30K VEIWS!!??! THIS IS INSANE AND AWESOME!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

So you know the dealio but I feel like I still have to do this, THE STORY IS NOTTTTT OVER!!!

Also be sure to,

VOTE

COMMENT

PRIVATE MESSAGE

And SHARE- Because I got a comment by one of my readers and it said,

"Omg my friend recommended this book to me and I'm sooooooo glad she did!!! This is amazing!!!!"

First of all, THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT and second of all, THANK YOU FOR TO THE PERSON WHO SHARED THIS STORY!!! :)

To the person who wrote that comment above, thank you very very much, you know who you are!

This outro is getting to be soooo long so thank you for reading this chapter! I love you so much and SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!