Fairy Wish

Natsu's POV~

"E.N.D! What are you doing?!" Yelled Zeref. But from behind Zeref, Sting had stood up and was sneaking up behind Zeref.

Sting snached the book from Zeref's hands. "What are you...." He started.

He began ripping pages out of the book. "AHHHHHH!" Sue howled in pain on the ground. "Stop! You're hurting her!" I yelled.

Sting stopped. Zeref shot him a wave of darkness. "White dragon roar." He said, as a white beam shot out of his mouth and pierced through the darkness.

Sting shot a strike of light, and I shot a wave of flames. Zeref blocked it off like it was nothing.

Lucy was helping Happy and trying to free Angel.

Sue stood up and coughed up blood. "Natsu............thanks for everything." She said.

Sue's POV~

When I woke up Natsu was crying. Sting was walking up behind Zeref. I sighed. Oh no! Don't tell me I......

I saw Sting with the book of E.N.D in his hand. I did! Nooooo!

It's time to end this! "Natsu........thank you for everything." I said. I didn't want to have to use this technique.

I clasped my hands together. I know Zeref cannot die, but maybe if I sealed him away.....

"Fairy Wish, I wish seal Zeref away back to 400 years in the past! Payment: death." I said.

Light began to glow around me. "No way! E.N.D?! WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT SPELL?!" Yelled Zeref. "Igneel himself! Because he knew this day would come! He knew there was no way to kill you so I would simply have to use this spell and pay the price!" I said. "What price?" Said Natsu.

Natsu's POV~

Zeref screamed and began to get sucked into a flash of light. "NOOOOO E.N.D!!!!" He yelled. "It's Sue Dragneel!" Said Sue, and with that the black wizard disappeared into the light and returned to 400 years ago.

The clouds began to disappear. The blue sky came back and a warm breeze whisked through the air.

I looked at Sue who was now standing motionless. And within seconds, she fell to the floor.

"Sue!" I ran up to her. She wasn't moving. Lucy and Sting ran over too. Lucy took her pulse, and then looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Natsu, I'm sorry.......Sue is.......dead."

I felt like I had just gotten the wind knocked out of me. "Wha....." I couldn't speak. No.....not again......I failed to keep a simple promise we made when we were kids. No please this can't be happening! I don't even know how she died!

Suddenly a warm wave of like approached. There was a short girl, with long blonde hair that almost reached her feet. She had Angel wing near both of her ears and was wearing a pink dress. "Mavis?! What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice faltering.

She didn't speak. She looked down at Sue's dead body and sighed. "Zeref was once a very kind person. I'm sorry this has to happen. Sue used a spell called Fairy Wish. This spell allows anything to happen....at a cost. In this case Sue gave up her life to send Zeref back to 400 years ago." She paused. "However, I believe there is a way to bring her back."

"Really?! What is it? I'll do anything!" I said, feeling my energy rise again.

Mavis smiled. "You must go to the mountain of Lucan. There you will find a bird of fire. This bird with have to judge Sue. If Sue has a pure soul, the bird will give up its own life to save her. And like the great Phoenix, Sue will rise from the ashes, alive and well."

Mavis looked down at the book of E.N.D. "However I am afraid being E.N.D, her soul might not be pure. And if it is not pure, she cannot be brought back. This special ritual only works on people who can control fire. So if you tried it on a regular human, they would not be brought back. I must also mention that if you don't do this by the end of 48 hours her soul, will leave her body, and the phoenix will be unable to judge her. Are you up to the task Natsu Dragneel?" She asked.

I didn't think twice. "Like hell I am!" I said. I picked up Sue and Lucy, Sting, Angel, and Happy followed behind.

Mavis's POV~

I watched as the young generation of wizards ran off to save their friend. This generation will do great things for the guild. This is exactly the kind of guild I had dreamed to build. A guild were friends help each other and were we could always count on each other. A guild where people could come from anywhere and still be accepted. A family.

Am I right, Zeref?

.

.

.

Hey hey everyone!!! Sorry it took so long to make this but I was having some bad writers block! Anywho, did ya like this chapter??? Because I liked writing it!

Am I the only one that gets SUPER EXCITED when I see that someone commented something on my story's? Be sure to....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PRIVATE MESSAGE

So yea, I promise I will explain the who, SUE IS E.N.D? BUT WHAT ABOUT NATSU? Ok so just stick with me bro!

This story is not over!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter!!!

As always I love you guys soooooooo very much and SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!