E.N.D

Natsu's POV~

Suddenly horns sprouted out of her head. A tattoo that said E.N.D covered her Fairy Tail Guild symbol. Black and red marks spread around her neck. She had a murderous look in her eyes.

"Sue! What's going on? Are you ok?!" I yelled. "Sue?" Said a deep, steely voice. "Sue Dragneel is gone, I am the all powerful master E.N.D, Etherous Natsu Dragneel." Said Sue. "Natsu Dragneel?! How is that possible?! I'm Natsu!" I asked.

E.N.D ignored me and teleported to Zeref. "That speed!" Said Sting. "SUE! WAKE UP! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN THERE!!" I yelled. The monster teleported right in from of me, gave me a mad killer grin and punched me in the stomach.

I went flying backward and fell over the edge. Her punch felt like a million mountains being throw at once. It was stronger that and Guildarts or Erza punch. My entire body went numb from the pain and my vision became blurry. I saw the world spiral around me as I fell.

Suddenly something grabbed the back of my scarf and pulled me up. I mustered enough energy to look up. Angel had caught me. "Look foolish boy, Sue will never forgive me if I let you die! She would be overcome with sadness, and that is the last thing any of us want! Now go out there and knock some sense into that thing controlling her!" He said, throwing me back onto the cliff.

"You misunderstand cat." Said Zeref. "This is Sue. The Sue she has tried so hard to hide from you all these years." He shot a wave of darkness that turned into a rope. It wrapped around Angel's arms and legs and his wings disappeared. He fell to the ground.

"Shut up! You don't know the first thing about her!" Said Sting, jumping forward, a foot away from Zeref. Almost instantly, Sue teleported to Zeref's side and grabbed Sting's face. She flung him aside and he hit his head on a rock. He passed out.

"Oh boy, I know everything about her. I created her." Said Zeref, coldly.

"You know nothing!" Happy yelled, with tears in his eyes. "Do you know her birthday? Her favorite food? Her favorite color? No I'll bet you don't!" He yelled, tears streaming down his face.

Zeref grunted. "I've had enough of this. Sue..." He said, glancing to Sue. "I'm on it master." She said, emotionless. She shot a wave of fire mixed with black shadows. It hit Happy and the blue cat was shot down.

"Sue! I know that you're in there! You can't just hurt your friends!" I yelled. "Look around you! I know you wouldn't do this!"

She punched me again. I went flying backwards. I kept talking. She punched me time after time. And every time I let flying backwards.

The wind was now howling and there were craters everywhere. It was cold and I could barely feel my body. I stood up. "I won't fight you. Sue." She flinched, and she looked accually angry. "I am Lord......" Her voice cracked, "E.N.D."

She lunged forward and threw another punch, but this time it was weak. I caught it. E.N.D's body trembled. I heard a sniffle. She lifted her head and E.N.D was crying. Tears streamed down her face. "Help me Natsu." Was all she could say. And then her eyes went back into slits and she punched me backwards. Then she collapsed on the ground.

.

.

.

Hey hey ma peps! What is up? So this chapter took SO LONG, but I was really busy/lazy. Cause you know me, LAZYNESS AND PROCRASTINATION!!!

Did ya like this chapter? Was it weird? Surprised? WAIT!!! NATSU IS E.N.D RIGHT?! YOU WILL SEE MY FRIEND!!! I PROMISE

The story is not over!!! Because there are still some questions to be answered!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PRIVATE MESSAGE

AS ALWAYS!!! You know me! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!