Devil's Tongue

Sue's POV~

When I opened my eyes, I was in a white room. There were no windows. Only a bed laced in red and a door. I looked down and gasped in horror.

I was wearing a pink dress with a rose at the front and a lacy choker. My hair was spelled back into a long ponytail held up by pearls and pink headband. I looked down at my hands. There were two magic handcuffs. I tried to used my magic. Nothing. Fire Dragon Roar? Nothing. Wings of Fire? Nothing. Iron fist of the dragon? Nothing.

My scarf! And the egg!!! Oh no they didn't!

I stood up. My head throbbed in pain. I felt the back of my head to find an enormous bump. Owwwwwww!

I marched to the door. I opened it. It was a large room with white walls. Inside was a cream colored couch, a lit fireplace, and a man with dark, black hair tied back into a ponytail.

"Ahhhh I'm glad your awake, Sue Dragneel." Said the man, in a cold voice. "Who are you? How do you know my name? Why am I here?" I asked. "So many questions, sit down."

I sat on the couch. "I am Mard Geer. I am the guild master of Devil's Tongue." He said. "Devil's Tongue?! As in the dark guild?" I asked. "Yes, that's right."

"You know very well how I know your name." He said. "And as for why you are here, I, in turn would like to ask you some questions."

I nodded. Seems fair enough. "Now then, what do you know about the dragon, Igneel? Answer truthfully." Igneel... "H-he is the king of fire dragons. He adopted me and Natsu. He disappeared on the date 7-7-777." I said. "That's all?" He asked. I nodded.

"Have you ever heard of Zeref?" He asked sitting down on the couch. "N-no I haven't." I answered.

"And for my final request. Tell me everything you know about E.N.D." He said, stone face. No way.......he couldn't possibly.....

"What do you know?" He pressed on. "I-i-i know nothing. Never heard of it in my life." His expression darkened. "That's a lie."

"No! It's the truth! I have no idea what you talking about!" I said urgently. "Look, we can do this two ways. One you get beautiful cloths, a nice room, and gourmet food as our special guest. Or we will lock you in the dungeon as our prisoner. Your choice. Now tell me what you know." He finished.

I took a deep breath, "I know nothing." He sighed and shook his head. "I didn't want to do this." And with that someone grabbed me from behind, put a cloth over my nose and I passed out.

.

.

.

Hey hey!! Lately these chapters have been so short! But I have been updating more quickly, so yea! Did you like this chapter? We're you confused? Good.

Hit me up by private message cause talking to you guys makes my day! If ya liked this chapter, vote and comment, and share it so that other awesome peps can enjoy it too!

As always I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! Thank you for reading this chapter, and SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!