Edolas

Natsu's POV~

When I saw the girl my whole body began to shake. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I tried to walk forward but every single muscle in my body felt like led.

The girl cracked open her tired eyes. They widened. A single tear slipped down her cheek. "Natsu...." She said, passing out again.

A little man appeared in front of me. He began talking, "I'm sorry but I can let you release her. If you do four months of research will be waste. Besides we could........" I didn't let him finish. I walked straight forward. I put my hand over the man's face. "Four months?! Sue has been here for four months?!" I released the fire in my hand and the man fell to the ground.

I walked straight up to the cables suspending her to the machine. I torn them into pieces. She fell. I caught her. I looked at my beaten up sister in my arms. Sue.

I wiped the tear from her cheek. Sue has never cried before. These people made Sue cry. I'll make them pay.

I burned down the room and destroyed all the machines. I picked her up and carried her out of the flaming room.

"Fire dragon roar!!!" I shot out of my mouth and covered Sue in orange and red flames. Her skin gained it's original tan color, her hair returned salmon, and the bags under her eyes disappeared.

Her face scrunched up. And she opened her eyes. She stared at me for point two seconds and then jumped into my arms. "NATSU!!! Is this a dream? I must be dreaming! Quick, punch me!" She yelled. I punched her. "OUCH!! Wow! It's not a dream!!! I knew you would come for me! And hey, I kept my promise! I'm so glad to see you! Wait, how did you get here?" She continued.

I told her my story. "Well then what are we waiting for? Let's save the guild!" She said finally. "Ok!" I said. She smiled. I hadn't seen that smile in three years. My heart welled up. I knew she wasn't gone!

"Oh rats! I have to go do something!!" She said. "Wait what?" I asked. "I gotta go! I promise I'll be back I have to find someone!!!" She said. I didn't want to see her go again. But she sounded so determined. "Ok! I'll take of the king! You go find whoever you need to." I said. "Thank you so much Natsu!" She said hugging me.

As I watched her turn and run the opposite direction, I realized how much she had grown in three years. It brought tears to my eyes to see her alive and well, though she tried to hide it, I could tell she was exhausted.

I turned around and kept searching for the king.

Sue's POV~

I was so happy to see Natsu again. Words can't describe how happy I am. But then I remembered him. I have to find him! Please!

Natsu's POV~

When I found the king, Wendy and Gajeel joined me. We fought his FAKE DRAGON! That thing was nothing compared to a real dragon. We demolished it. Gajeel ate it.

Sue's POV~

Where is he?? Please tell me he is ok!!!

Natsu's POV~

Then I found out that Mystogan is the Edolas Jellal. CRAZY! All this Edolas versions and I still never saw Guildarts! What the heck!

After Jellal "defeated" me in front of the audience I saw Sue. She was standing in the audience, smiling. Everyone began to glow. All the exceeds, even Angel was there! Gajeel, Lucy, Erza, everyone! They floated up into the sky and disappeared. Me and Sue were the last ones to glow. We floated up.

Suddenly Sue began to get dragged away. I grabbed her hand. "No!" I said. "Natsu. It's ok! I'll see you in earthland! Don't tell anyone though." She said. "Ok." I said letting go of her as she drifted away. "But why?" I asked. "It's a surprise for everyone!" She said smiling and that was the last thing I saw before a bright flash illuminated my eyes.

.

.

.

Hey hey! What's up? How are you??? Did ya like this chapter? Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was busy (lazy).

YAY!!! SUE IS BACK IN ACTION!!! WOO HOO!!! Once again I just feel like I have to say this, THE STORY IS NOT OVER!!! Don't ask me about Angel because I will get to it!! Kk thanks!

Vote! Comment! Share! AND PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!!! Cause talking to you guys is a TOTAL BLAST!!!

As always I love you guys SO SO SO SO VERY MUCH and SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!